Greetings

MudDrum

About 8 months into being Cig free.
Recently retired, not a whole lot of extra funds...

So, my go-to is a Nemesis Clone, Kayfun Lite, and a Jam RDA
for a change of pace.

1.2 ohm or so coils, enough Japanese cotton pads for awhile, etc.

Pretty Boring stuff, but it works for me.

Nice to be here.

I've tried figuring out what these RDA's are that everyone mentions but I still don't get what they are, lol. Is it the part where coils get screwed in to? Why would one need these, all the tanks I've bought have them.

Oh, and hi! :)

Hi back at ya The Bone Slummer,

As it is told to me, RDA stands for Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer.

No tank, juice is 'dripped' direct on the wick.

Most people sub-ohm multiple coils; I just do it for flavor changing without messing about changing out a tank.

Start with 4 or 5 drops of Mango, hit it, add some passion fruit, hit it, add some guava,hit it...you get the idea.

Great for testing your DIY juices also.

I've tried figuring out what these RDA's are that everyone mentions but I still don't get what they are, lol. Is it the part where coils get screwed in to? Why would one need these, all the tanks I've bought have them.

Oh, and hi! :)

No one really "needs" RDAs but they're good for building your own coils, having more control over your vaping, for the flavor and for some... clouds. :)

I use a prebuilt direct drip atomizer for my all day vape but the ones I love cost around $25 each and don't last very long due to the sweet, dark juices I vape. So, in order to save some money, I'm getting RDAs so I can build my own coils, rewick and I'm good to go and still get the same great flavor without nearly the cost in the long run. Did that make any sense? :D