Whats your favorite Coffee ejuice?

Tug

• 7 months later...

Okay.  I just found a new coffee that's pretty darn good. (new to me).

GQ Vapes "Caviar".

Why they call it "Caviar" is a mystery to me but, whatev. I shake my head at half the juice names I see anyway. :)

Anyway, this is described as a coffee with cream and a hint of caramel.  I'm vaping this on a subtank mini kanthal build at .75 ohms at around 20 Watts. There is no pg/vg listing but if I had to guess, it's in the higher vg range of 70%. It's not too thin, vapes slowly and produces good clouds. 

What I like:  I like my coffee flavors natural and not overly sweet.  I also do not like the "burnt" flavor associated with so many bad coffees. This one fits the bill. I get a good strong coffee flavor with a secondary cream layer that smooths it out. A tiny bit of sweetness which is probably the caramel overtones but I don't get a strong caramel flavor. I want the coffee taste first and only a hint of other flavors and this one delivers. It's coffee but not harsh and has a nice smooth finish. 

What I don't like:  There is not a lot I don't like in this flavor. In fact it ranks in my top 5 coffees. It's not terribly exciting as a flavor, maybe. I don't think it's an ADV for me. But it's a nice switch from other flavors and when I'm in the mood for a good, straight coffee, I'll head here.

Because of it's natural tones and understated sweetness this makes a terrific pairing with a sweet cinnamon roll or coffee cake. 

As always, the entire preceding review is subjective and relatively meaningless. But in my opinion, since I love coffee flavors and have tried many many bad ones, this one is right on and sure to please most coffee vape lovers. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard good things about Cafe Royale by Cyber Liquids.  Some is on the way, I'll update after I've tried it.

Their description is "A coffee blend with hints of  French vanilla and a touch of cinnamon.  Taste like a Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino.  Get your crown because this flavor is so good you will feel like a king when you vape it."

Edited by Devv

So, Cafe Royale by Cyber Liquids

Its a smooth creamy coffee flavor.  Really nice taste and aroma of coffee, and finishes with creamy and some vanilla.  As advertised it really does remind me of the Starbucks Frappuccino in a can/bottle.  Same exact flavor.  I enjoy it, so I would recommend this juice.

Now when I drink coffee I like it black.  I have yet to find a strong black coffee vape.  I've tried two others, which I'm not even going to list because the coffee flavor is basically nonexistent.