New contest but need some advice on how to do these contest!

hookahhighness

Hey so my juice company has now been in stores for over a year, Liquid Temptations. I'm a wholesaler and sell to three shops here in Illinois and have 5 more im going to be doing business with in the next 2 months. I started doing just 17 ml bottles and they flew off the shelves. Well last month after some work I finally got my premiums out in glass 30mls. Only took a bit because of the labels i was never satisfied with the look and material, until now. Currently in those there are 4 flavors. But in the 17mls I have over 45. I want to give back to this great community so i want to do a giveaway of the whole premium line! i just don't know how to go about it haha. I sent JeffB some juice awhile ago because I threw up a question and he got it right. So you can ask him if the juice is any good. Thanks for any input in advance on how to get this rolling, especially you Jeff you are always filled with bright ideas :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I can attest that his juice is awesome, especially the Creme Brulee. I think its a good idea to have a 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in order to spread the love around. Trivia questions work good for a very fast game.

Here we go 1st place gets all four 30mls, 2nd will get 2 bottles and first will get 1 bottle. Now the flavors are Plush which is a peach custard with a touch of graham cracker ( its my personal favorite), then Caramel Brulé which is a peanut butter caramel custard, White Out which is the caramel brulé with a mint, and its a mint not a menthol big difference. Its a nice cool mint with a nice winter fruitiness surprisingly good. And last is Caramel Apple Cluster which is a caramel apple custard with bakery notes, let's see if u can guess them! Contest will start Thursday evening! Good luck y'all!!! Oh yes with the caramel brulé you can have a coffee flavor added that's how I make it for myself and how I made Jeff's.

We shall begin very soon, I guess it'll be who ever answers first will win that question. We will do Third,second, then first prize. I'll try to make the questions harder but Idk how'll That go haha. And with google things will prob go fast. Haha