vision spinner 2 charger, not the battery itself, is blinking red.

the actual battery for my vision spinner seems to be charging properly- it changes from red to blue to white- but the charger itself blinks red even when I believe my battery is done charging, then when I take off my battery the charger goes back to green. I'm not sure if this means it's broken or if it's just not done charging fully. pls help.

It may be your Spinner that's doing this with your charger. With the Spinner II we've found that it does strange things when charging. What we've worked out as a work-around is to put the Spinner on the charger. Wait a few minutes and then take it off the charger then put it back on right away. The normal charging cycle will go through. We haven't figured out why the Spinner II does this, but we've learned to live with it. :)

does this mean than my spinner is broken, ore breaking. I've already had to replace one with a warranty and I should've gotten a different model but I liked the design other than most. /:

does this mean than my spinner is broken, ore breaking. I've already had to replace one with a warranty and I should've gotten a different model but I liked the design other than most. /:

The only thing I use are Vision Spinner 2s and I the only issue I have ever had with the 12 my wife and I have in rotation was a charging issue BUT that issue completely disappeared once I ordered Vision Chargers to use. I was previously using JoyeTech chargers. Its funny only the JoyeTechs will work on my Spinner 1s I have left from when I started vaping but the Vision chargers only work on the 2s and vice versa. I have a couple JoyeTechs on hand for my Spinner 1s but they are extreme backups and what I use when I am hunting in the rain or other places where my batteries might be overexposed to the elements.

If you love the battery as much as I do I would recommend getting some Vision Chargers. I usually charge 5 or 6 at a time and have not had one issue since I got the Vision chargers.

I got mine here ($4.95): http://sweet-vapes.com/accessories/chargers-wall-adapters/vision-usb-charger.html

As far as the quality of Spinners I have been using them almost exclusively for 2 years now and have only had one die that was submerged in saltwater for close to half an hour. I found it when the tide went out and it still worked after a dry rice bath but died a couple months later. Other than that every one I have ever bought is still kicking. A couple of my 1300MAH Spinner 1s have rubberized coating almost worn off them and they still last close to 24 hours. I may never even try another battery.

Edited by bcartervol98

It should take your Spinner 2 about 5-6 hours to charge from blinking to full. The entire time it is charging the light on the charger will blink indicating it is charging. The light on the battery should progressively transition from orange back to blue back to white ending with the light on the charger being green and the light on the battery being off.

If I had to bet I would bet you have a charger issue not a battery issue.

the actual battery for my vision spinner seems to be charging properly- it changes from red to blue to white- but the charger itself blinks red even when I believe my battery is done charging, then when I take off my battery the charger goes back to green. I'm not sure if this means it's broken or if it's just not done charging fully. pls help.

If when you take it off the button glows white when fired it is charging. Chargers do funny things sometimes. I would think the light on your battery should go off when complete but maybe not. If it is not charging your light on your battery would still be orange.

Remember the color of the light on your battery corresponds with the amount of charge left. Its something like

White light is from 65% to 100% charged

Blue light is from 26% to 64% charged

Orange light is 25% or less charge remaining

I usually change out when it hits orange if possible and charge from there. I also usually charge overnight when we get 5 or 6 that are needing charged.