Fadora's Hydra's Delight

joejoevapekins

E-Juice: Hydras Delight, 6mg Nic, 40/60

Device: Zna 50w set@25w 5.2v

Tank system: Tobeco Orchid V4, 1ohm dual micro w/cotton wicks

First off hats off for comp. What a marvelous complex tasty as all get out juice. In my setup the flavors are truly amazing. The way the 3 key flavors work together dragon fruit, strawberry, and cream mix to create the well rounded juice that is with basically no aging time is insane its perfect straight out of the bottle. Love the way the flavor changes on me everytime. One time in getting a strawberry heavy cream malt shake. The next time I'm getting transported off to the land of dragons and wizards, I don't mean them harry potter wizards either. When that dragon fruits hits you with a hint of cream strawberry after tones its equivalent to the angel and demons annual gang bang of the masses. Once again comp aims high on the bar and far surpasses that mark. He is clearly the master alchemist.

Ps comp you have just replaced my first love...fairy dust elixir

#getyourwizardon

A friend of mine gave me one of the small Crystal Skull Vodka bottles to use. One of the 15ml glass dropper tops fits on it like it was made for it. LOL

Like this one:

HTB1ei2xGFXXXXcgXpXXq6xXFXXXU.jpg

You'd want to start a whole new line of juices for the skull bottles. Get dragon bottles for the Hydra series. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines