Ive got some shopping to do!

Tug

Dang!

I was born in Fort Worth, lived in Breckenridge during the school year and near Lubbock during the summer until high school. We then moved up here full time when I was a freshman.

I am lucky now my sales territory covers Big Spring, San Angelo, Brownwood, Stephanville, Gainsville...etc Basically everything East of Lubbock, and as far South as I feel like going! I also have everything North of I-40 to Oklahoma... It is a huge territory...lol It sends me back through the country I lived in when I was younger, which is nice!

Man,San Angelo and Brownwood have some huge deer! Sounds like a good job to me!

No time to hunt! I do get to do a lot of driving a see a lot of country. When I am on the road, it is from 200 up to 400 miles a day/night. I do get to avoid a lot of deer on the highway! One of our other salesmen got hit by a deer two weeks ago near the midland/odessa area. He was only running about 45 and the deer hit him right behind the driver's door!

Ouch! Hope he's alright.Funny short story,a friend of the family that hunts with us was driving to our lease many years ago in Lampassas in a Mazda miata and creamed a doe doing about 60mph fortunately he only hit the mirror and no one was harmed.We still to this day give him crap about going to the deer lease in a Miata lmao

No time to hunt! I do get to do a lot of driving a see a lot of country. When I am on the road, it is from 200 up to 400 miles a day/night. I do get to avoid a lot of deer on the highway! One of our other salesmen got hit by a deer two weeks ago near the midland/odessa area. He was only running about 45 and the deer hit him right behind the driver's door!

Ouch! Hope he's alright.Funny short story,a friend of the family that hunts with us was driving to our lease many years ago in Lampassas in a Mazda miata and creamed a doe doing about 60mph fortunately he only hit the mirror and no one was harmed.We still to this day give him crap about going to the deer lease in a Miata lmao

No one hurt, just his pickup, and the deer.

That is what makes my deal bad. I sell mainly to oilfield....I drive an Impala. I also can carry no firearms with me on some of my route. I have some plants (CO2 and refinery) that I have to go into and it is a federal offense to carry a firearm. I have never been searched, or even questioned, but I can't take the risk.

I don't know how my impala would hold up against a dog...but a dump truck makes a good dent in a rear quarter panel. I got hit by one in October. Going slow, no injuries...lol

Dang!

I was born in Fort Worth, lived in Breckenridge during the school year and near Lubbock during the summer until high school. We then moved up here full time when I was a freshman.

I am lucky now my sales territory covers Big Spring, San Angelo, Brownwood, Stephanville, Gainsville...etc Basically everything East of Lubbock, and as far South as I feel like going! I also have everything North of I-40 to Oklahoma... It is a huge territory...lol It sends me back through the country I lived in when I was younger, which is nice!

I used to live in Glenn Rose. Halfway between Stephenville and Cleburne. Yes I helped build Comanche Peak Steam Electric Station.

The palm trees are still swaying gently in the breezes as my vape slowly wafts upward into the warm air. My ancient Proton Saga starts every day and the only deer here are called kancil which is a mouse deer. Could hardly give you a dent but they are too shy to come close to the road. Please give my love to the snow shovels.