Need build suggestion

kyles92

Alright so I don't smoke cigarettes or anything like that, but I really like vaping. Ive been using a basic evod starter kit for the last couple of months and an looking to upgrade to something that would make the ejuice more flavorful. Any suggestions as to what I should buy? I'm looking to spend $100-150

First step to rebuilding is do a lot of research and YouTube tutorials. Then research some more lol. Nothing to just jump into, its a learning curve. Safety 1st.

Plug and play for flavor and vape production. Aspire Atlantis tank and either aspires subohm battery or a good vw box mod. Two popular out atm is the IPV3 and sigelei 100w

Edited by joejoevapekins

If you go the RDA rebuilding route, then you'll most definitely need an accurate ohm meter to read the resistance of your coils. If you build sub-ohm coils, you will need a battery that can withstand the power draw so you can vape safely. We stress safety here. Make sure you're well versed on Ohm's Law, what it is and what it does. Without it, you can do serious injury to yourself or others should something go...boom!

"Plumes of smoke" are actually vapor, and they're produced by the VG content of e-liquids. Flavor is carried by the PG. A good mix of flavor/vapor is found in 60/40, 50/50, or 40/60 juices. 30/70 juices are about as far as I'll go and still maintain a decent flavor (30% PG), but prefer 60/40 and 50/50, as I'm not a cloud-chaser.

If you want huge vapor clouds, you sacrifice flavor... and most factory coils (plug-and-play) do not handle the thickness of high VG content juices because they clog the wicks and gunk-up a coil. Not that you can't get good function from a tank like the Nautilus or Atlantis, but be prepared to drop in a fresh coil every couple of tanks.

You initially said you were after better flavor... so I'll chime in with Aspire Nautilus, Kanger AeroTank, or Joyetech Delta tanks for good flavor producers. If you go the rebuildable route, you'll get excellent flavor from an RTA (rebuildable tank atomizer) such as a Kayfun, Russian 91%, Orchid, etc. For true cloud-chasing (using 100% VG, producing far less flavor), you'd need to bump up to RDA (rebuildable dripping atomizer), which will involve high-Amp, high-drain batteries, mechanical mods (or very pricey regulated mods), and the choice of atomizers are endless... But, the RDA or RTA solution means building your own coils, and as Joe said, does require a learning curve.

Edited by Earthling789