Another From Michigan

Fancythat1

Hi!

I'm a non-smoker and always have been. I just started vaping about a week ago to help stop the snacking. Having a non-food "hand-to-mouth" alternative is really helping.

I really hope to be able to get info and be a part of this community. ^^

Welcome to the forum! I've also been hoping vaping will keep me from snacking! So far I don't think it has...lol!

Dc

For us former smokers, getting off the analogs makes a difference. We can taste things better and things taste so good! :)

Welcome! I hope that works for you. It's quite the opposite with me. I never like to mix vices. I never smoked and ate, and a snack never took the place of smoking. I also don't drink and eat. Eating messes with the buzz. Vaping on the other hand, doesn't force you to commit to an entire cigarette, pipe or cigar. Just a couple of tokes, then snack a bit, toke again....... But maybe it it were a totally new hand to mouth activity, it might work. Best of luck.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that I mostly use tobacco flavours, so maybe with all those cool flavour options out there it just might replace over snacking. I think I remember someone on here who was using vaping to lose weight and talking about all the flavours helping to avoid cravings for foods. I remember thinking that was cool too.