IPV clone

Tug

I have really wanted a Hana box for a long time, but the Hana is just too expensive. I kept looking at the clones, but I understand that there are good ones and bad ones. I finally gave up. I did order a Hana enclosure, and have started gathering parts for a DNA 30 build. I have never built an APV but I have built a few electronics projects. I let y'all know how it turns out, in about a year, if it is anything like my normal projects.

Have no idea on the Cloupor T5. I just know the Hana clones with the cloned DNA 30s are not as good as the "vendors" say they are.

All Chinese chip clones are poor.. One broken down one turns off complete for protection of over 10xsec hit must open battery every time to reset less than month old 1 died 1st week.. Minor repair got me an extra week sending back.. Watch kits with battery from there to don't use there chargers and don't use there batteries no good!

Ok good,I was really thinking of getting one but I might just save up and get a real Hanna when I can.

Or an authentic IPV2,those are sweet.I like the touch fire button on top.

Saving I'd go right for the gold and get a sigeli!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...