Ejuice spit back

Tug

So I constantly get a build up of juice on my stillare clone and I sometimes get a little in my mouth when vaping.do they sell the drip tips that come on 454 big blocks separately? Or something like it?

I am not sure if they sell them. I don't use it very often on mine. I really don't care for the draw, it adds a little restriction and it seems to mute the flavor a bit. It could be all in my mind. I actually replaced it with a very short stainless one.

I do get a little juice splatter also and it is kinda annoying.

A big bore doesn't help that much... actually will give it more "room to pop", and a shorter one is worse. On my RDA, the shortest tip I'll use is 1.5" (big-bore). I have a really nice brass one that is maybe 1/2", but I get a ton of juice-taste when I use it. I'm with Tam... longer is better in those cases!

Here is the version I have: http://101vape.com/rebuildable-atomizers-tanks/413-11-454-big-block-atomizer-clone-by-tobeco.html

I have had mixed results ordering from them. I have never got any blatantly counterfeit products, the clones I knew were clones. Their service has been mostly great, but once, very poor. So YYMV.

At $16.00 you can't really go wrong, at worst, you have a new side port drip tip. At best you have a new atty. It has many features that I like. I like the ring on bottom for your negative leads, it takes a while to learn how to use it, and can be a pain, but I now see it as a feature. The airflow adjuster is really cool. It allows you to run dual or quad coils.

The drip tip does keep a lot of the spatter out. The airflow/flavor gripe, could all be in my mind, I am not sure.

Of course the long drip tip suggestions from Tameiki and Earthling is probably the best. I just personally don't like long drip tips. It is purely due to aesthetics, not function.

Edited by jasonculp

Now if I could only find a 426 max wedge cross ram mod, I think I could die happy and stop shopping for new gear. I always admired the Studebaker Avanti but until recently, it was never gonna be in the budget, so I was absolutely overjoyed to see that when I needed to buy a new refrigerator, that there was a model of the perfect size built by Studebaker/Worthington compressor company called the 'Avanti' with the same symbol that was on the car. Imagine getting hot for an appliance. Weak Minded?

Now if I could only find a 426 max wedge cross ram mod, I think I could die happy and stop shopping for new gear. I always admired the Studebaker Avanti but until recently, it was never gonna be in the budget, so I was absolutely overjoyed to see that when I needed to buy a new refrigerator, that there was a model of the perfect size built by Studebaker/Worthington compressor company called the 'Avanti' with the same symbol that was on the car. Imagine getting hot for an appliance. Weak Minded?

My dad is a Studebaker guy. I really like them too. He still has the one he took to college, a 1958 Silverhawk. He is going to restore it some day... ;-) It is in pretty sad shape. I would like to do it for him one day, we just have different ideas. He wants stock... I want a stroked smallblock chevy with fuel injection, a/c and overdrive. He is happy with the flathead 6 and 3 on the tree....and floor start...lol The biggest problem is I don't have the time, money, or patience!

Hmm. My mother told my my first word was 'Studebaker'. Or 'vacuum cleaner' she wasn't sure which. Anyway those cars along with many others were built in the day when workmanship was still a valuable commodity. But, I always thought the Silver and Golden Hawks were supposed to be Stude's hot cars. I didn't even know they made them with a 6 banger. Anyway, I do think 'Avanti' would be a great name for a mod, or a rock band. :) Actually I know this post isn't very informative, but it'll make number 14 so TugBoatTx86 can get a 'hot' designation.

It does seem to happen occasionally that the juice slips past whatever 0 ring barrier happens to be in there. I've got that mouth juice spit back quite a few times but usually in a place where to spit or swallow becomes a social choice. Not wanting to go down the same path as King George Bush I, puking on the likes of the Prime Minister of Japan, I suck it up and swallow. I usually get the hiccups for about a minute and all is well :)