Question from a noob

caniac

Hello all so I'm fairly new to vaping and I have a nautilus mini in the mail....1.8 ohm bvc... And a vision spinner 2. Will these work well together? I'm currently using a kanger emow 1.8 on a 1300 mah spinner and not liking the results... A 1.5 is even worse. I don't want to go the mod route...

Any suggestions or recommendations?

Hello all so I'm fairly new to vaping and I have a nautilus mini in the mail....1.8 ohm bvc... And a vision spinner 2. Will these work well together? I'm currently using a kanger emow 1.8 on a 1300 mah spinner and not liking the results... A 1.5 is even worse. I don't want to go the mod route...

Any suggestions or recommendations?

The nautilus mini will work fine with the spinner!

What are you not liking about the EMOW?

Chances are that you're using a high PG juice, and in order to get a decent vapor from it, you're going too high on the Voltage, burning the juice up. The Nautilus will allow you to run higher Voltages, but I'm willing to bet the quarter in my pocket on the fact the juice is the issue.

50/50 should give you decent vapor, even @ 3.5-3.7V...

What brand and flavor is the juice? Are you positive it is 50/50?

I vape anywhere from 80/20 down to 50/50 (in my tanks), and 50/50 juices will force me to crack a window in the car/truck, or make use of the ceiling fan in the house to "disperse the cloud".

Most Kanger tanks don't like being pushed over 4V or 10W, even for their dual-coils. The sweet-spot is generally around 3.6 or 3.7V (7-9W) for a 1.5 or 1.8 Ohm coil-head. Again, it will depend on the juice... some like more power, some vape better with less power....

Popping of the coil is generally attributed to too much air (causing over-wicking due to vacuum pressure), or juice is too thin (90 or 100% PG), or Voltage/Wattage is way too high (think dropping water drops onto a red-hot stove burner)....

My money on the juice too.

Popping is not necessarily bad. Some juices do that more than others. You will def see an improvement with the nautilus. But I suspect you're pushing the voltage up a little high. Battery shouldn't make a difference unless you are using a knock-off that may not be putting out accurate voltage.

I would also recommend emptying the tank, rinsing well and start all over again with fresh juice and a fresh coil. The juice in your tank may have been adversely affected if you were using too high heat the first time around. The taste might now be in the juice itself...

Too new, it's not proven itself yet. The Vision Spinners have been around long enough that we know it's relatively trouble-free and easy for new vapers to use. :)

I have been using an iStick as my All Day Vape for a few weeks, and I totally agree with Tameiki on this. I think it is a great rig, but probably not the best thing to recommend yet. I have had no problems up to this point, but there are many that have. Like all new electronic boxes, these were released pretty hastily. The Vision products have a long track record. If a starter box mod is on your list, the MVP is proven. The iSticks have a few weaknesses mainly with the 510 connection. I have not had this problem, yet.