New here and just saying hello!

T-Bone

You have 2 batteries! The one you have now is small and will not last long, but it will work as a back up until you get another.

So that white one I have will be able to use the glass tanks I bought until I can save up a bit for another Spinner?

Yes you definitely want a second tank. They are easy to drop and break...so a backup is necessary. When switching flavors you can wash the tank out with warm water, but the coil/wick needs a little more attention. I usually pop in a new one when I change flavors. I take the old coil and drop it into a cup of Vodka or PGA (Pure Grain Alcohol) and let it soak over night. I then rinse it in water, and let it air dry over night. This takes most of the old flavor out. Some flavors will never come out.

Some people vape many different flavors and keep a separate tank for each one. I am the type that really only vape a few flavors. I keep my All Day Vape in a tank, and I have 2 other flavors that I drip. In the dripper my flavors are close enough that I don't have to rewick when I go from one to the other.

I will probably need to buy a second tank, as well. I've heard that the flavors kind of "stick" around.

Can the tanks be washed to take care of that while I only have one?

Getting a second tank is always advisable (back ups!), just in case something happens to the one you have.

If you've heard of flavors "sticking around," those are probably in the CE4 style of disposable tanks. The ones like a CE4 do not come apart and you can't change the coils in them. You use them until they don't work anymore - usually around two weeks or so - and then you throw them away.

With a tank like the Kanger Pro Tank mini, you take it apart, rinse well (or wash and then rinse if you want but it's not necessary), let dry, pop in a new coil, fill with juice and...voila!

One tip on the KPT mini. When you're taking it apart, make sure the stopper is in the sink or use a large bowl. The O-rings can come off while rinsing and you don't want the little things going down the drain. :)

Yes you definitely want a second tank. They are easy to drop and break...so a backup is necessary. When switching flavors you can wash the tank out with warm water, but the coil/wick needs a little more attention. I usually pop in a new one when I change flavors. I take the old coil and drop it into a cup of Vodka or PGA (Pure Grain Alcohol) and let it soak over night. I then rinse it in water, and let it air dry over night. This takes most of the old flavor out. Some flavors will never come out.

Some people vape many different flavors and keep a separate tank for each one. I am the type that really only vape a few flavors. I keep my All Day Vape in a tank, and I have 2 other flavors that I drip. In the dripper my flavors are close enough that I don't have to rewick when I go from one to the other.

Can the BVC coils used in the Aspire Nautilus tank be cleaned by soaking in alcohol like the coils used in the KPT?

So everything just arrived! So awesome!

I still have a few questions, though...

Where does the liquid go in the tank I purchased. Does it go in the center, mini-tube inside the tank? Or does it go in the outer area? Do you know what I mean?

Forget all my noob questions! I am sitting here loving this! I ordered some replacement tanks and coils...and soon I'll be getting a new charger because the one I have doesn't seem to fit my Vision Spinner 2.

I'll have to see how much more expensive they are at the local shop because I'm sure I'll run out of battery life on my Spinner before it would arrive via mail.

Again, please pardon my spamming...I am just very excited for all of these new toys to be here and I'm enjoying Fadora's flavors incredibly! I tried the Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie, first and...wow!

What a different between that small white batter I had and this. The quality, the "toke", craftsmanship etc...all so superior to what I had.

Consider my couch surfing, vaping and enjoying the rest of my night!

Feh. Looks like Chris is working on the VT store so I can't link to the charger. He does, however, have the key word links back so you'll see certain words underlined in our posts. Click on those (when the VT store is back online), and it'll take you to whatever it is that we're talking about -- like chargers. :)