New guy saying hi

copper

good morning, I don't know anything about this site.I've been vaping for a year and a half .for 3 months I use nicotine, I went out bought a bottle of nicotine some flavors and some VG and PG.started making my own juice..in 3 months I was down 2 drops.I still have a half a bottle of a hundred percent pure nicotine juice.have to have back and neck surgery.so I had to quit.tried patches gum you name it.a friend of mine handed me a cigarette but is a lectric , I told myself this is not going to work this your horrible.everything went so fast next day I went out got a mod,tank.and for the first 3 4 months, it was like chasing the dragon trying to get that nicotine high but I could never get it.but it took the edge off that's what's important.best thing I ever did in my life, quit smoking.I'm old too, now I can smell it a mile away.you've heard people say I still get cravings for one once in awhile, not me at all.I still vape for fun, and I have something in my hand for some reason, just like your remote control for the television.it does work though you can stop smoking, I know you can.start off right , not like I did.I'll put it this way I will take the withdrawals , that's what kills you.I am a very addictive person, very very addictive.it only takes once for me.no more nasty habits for me.three and a half years without a drink or a beer.little over a year without a cigarette.I am so bored .is there's anybody in Salt Lake City reading this, please let me know, I would know how to get back to the page.I need help with my car, top of that I'm disable, I can't walk I can drive, much slower than before.thank you for reading this if anybody read this or whatever I'm doing I'm doing it right.I need to take the door panel off my car can somebody help me, I'll pay.thanks again.velvet vapors, sounds like a bunch of nice people.

I heard the release date is Nov 17. That info should be on the Provape.com site. In the past, Provari has always used exclusively AW IMR button-top batteries. I am not sure if that changes with the P3.

By the way, if you have a local Provari dealer, they have them now.

Hi everyone,

Just found this forum through the Velvet Vapors web site.

Been vaping since 2008, but recently started looking for a new forum that better suited me.

Hope to find a happy home here.

copper

Hi there!

I'm a few days old here as well and have to say this is one of the coolest communities, of any kind, I've had the pleasure of meeting.