new to vaping, first time today, what I bought

TAP

Well you said you don't want custom, or to build your own device, So here are my suggestions for batteries. My husband has a Provari device (which you buy batteries to place inside of it, and the batteries are rechargeable. Its kind of expensive, but that thing is a monster. A battery lasts him 2 days minimum.

I on the other hand use an evod twist, a spinner 2, and a spinner 1. The spinner has the longest battery life of them, followed by the evod twist.

Now, this ends my knowledge, lol. I'm still pretty new. But lots of people use dripper set ups, not tanks, and they like them for the big clouds that they produce.

You will find this is completely a "to each their own" activity. My husband and I have totally different tastes in equipment and in juices.

My wife has similar setup to what it sounds like your wanting. She has an MVP 2 with the Nautilus for home. And a 1600 mah Spinner for on the go. You'll find that you can never have to many tanks.

Being a Cigar and Pipe guy myself, Boba's Bounty is an amazing juice. Its like a really nice Cavendish pipe blend. Hated Gorilla Juice, the banana flavor killed it...

lol, I bet I tried 40 flavors at the shop today

LOL

Get used to it...

We go to as many Vape shops as possible and try as many of their Vapes as possible. You never know what your going to find, especially if they make their own juice.

We were at the Madvapes store just outside Atlanta a few months ago. They had over 200 flavors to try. Both my wife and I tried over a 100 flavors that day.

In stark comparison, the next day we were in a chain of stores in south Ga the next day and I only tried about 10 juices to my wife's about 14 of the stores 40 or so selection. The difference, Madvapes samples were all 0 nic, the other store samplea were all 18-24 nic. Didn't take long to over nic.

I'm new to the forum but have been camping for a while and have a fair amount of equipment. Definitely sounds lime you got yourself a nice little starter kit there. Much nicer than what I started out with that's for certain.

Good call on the multiple flavors too.

thanks

I need more of this green apple mint/menthol stuff, this is an all day vape flav

How funny that you like the apple mint so much. I thought you said you didn't like fruit flavors that much. Lol. See? Your taste buds will surprise you when you least expect it. :)

When I started I ONLY vaped tobacco flavors. 3 months later just candies, now I'm on a desert kick.

I have 4 advs that I rotate.

An apple pie

Bananas Foster

Peanut butter and chocolate pie

And one is kind of a Berry rice krispies treat.

But Yeah I found it best to taste a few different types every now and again it stops vaping from getting boring at least for me it does.

• 2 weeks later...

but need to find more flavors

i dont like fruit flavs all that much

dont see myself buying into the bells and whistles or shiney stuff , or the latest gizmos or building my own,,,,

just a large home model and a couple on the go back ups

I like simple clean look

dont need custom stuff

Welcome!

I just started vaping a month ago and I am hooked. I started with an ego c upgrade and kanger protank 3. I felt the same way you did... Now i have an evic supreme, aspire nautilis, evodd vv backup battery, and my good old first vape: the ego and kangertech.

I highly suggest nicoticket and the vapor girl for juices.

Vape on!! <3

So I like to smoke pipe, cigars and hookah, wanted to try this vapeing thing out,.try the no tobaco route

we have a local shop so I stoped in to check it out, first time trying it out, asked all the questions and got lots of info.

tried a bunch of flavs, they make there own, seems like good quality from the looks of the shop and all the setup.

ended up buying a spinner 2 with a kanger tech mini set up ...the help at the store was pretty good I feel good about the setup, they had starter kits for less, but I think I did good jumping into a descent little set up.?

bought these flavors

clove

coconut

jagerbomb

green apple mint

dark roast coffee

like it pretty good, I think this can satisfy and replace my tobacco use,

Hello friends this is my first post and I am pretty new to vaping.. I have been smoking for more than a decade and now i want to quit it seriously.. I have started using ecigs.. I really hope things will change soon but surely I will need your assistance in future.. Thanks to all..

I helped a buddy get a setup the other day. I hooked him up w the itaste click and the nautilus mini! Just to have a vari volt and the nautilus mini it's exceptional compared to the spinner and mini pro I started with. You think it will kill your wallet. But in the end think a carton of cigarettes run 50 a carton now. And most avid smokers smoke a carton in 7 days.

Hello friends this is my first post and I am pretty new to vaping.. I have been smoking for more than a decade and now i want to quit it seriously.. I have started using ecigs available at wholesale CE4.. I really hope things will change soon but surely I will need your assistance in future.. Thanks to all..

These days are pretty tough.. Really quitting smoking is not that easy..

• 3 weeks later...