New!

Crystalyn

Every now and then I've thought about getting those but in the end couldn't be bothered. A paid subscription to Crunchyroll works. They're pretty good about getting licenses on new series.

I kind of miss waiting for the speed subbers to put their torrents out and then watching as more seeders would come online so we could get the files faster. Those were the days. :)

Does your name refer to the sort of bebop that has cowboys in it?

I wouldn't even pretend to be more than a casual fan of anime. But Cowboy Bebop is fantastic from music to art to characterization.

No, my moniker comes from the jazz art form where I spend most of my time.

I did however grow up exclusively with Pembroke Welsh Corgis in my family (my mother mother being terribly Brittish and all, lol).

Welcome eGoDamus

I wouldn't even pretend to be more than a casual fan of anime. But Cowboy Bebop is fantastic from music to art to characterization.

No, my moniker comes from the jazz art form where I spend most of my time.

I did however grow up exclusively with Pembroke Welsh Corgis in my family (my mother mother being terribly Brittish and all, lol).

Welcome eGoDamus

cowboy bebop's popularity with people outside anime's usual audience is a testament its quality [emoji106]

Ive heard it called "the anime gateway drug"[emoji13]

derailed.jpeg

On that note. Bleach and Serial Experiments Lain are my two favorites. :)

Tam, with 5,382 posts, I think you qualify as a big regular.

Lol! Okay. :)

Just a heads up. There will be a contest within the next two to four days. Be ready. ;)