Crazy 1st day w/out a Wide

N5XTR

So today was the first full day with a real cig. It would have been a few days ago but found a full pack of the Wides in my truck and hard to resist them. Found them on Thursday and made them last until Sunday morning but my wife was having one when I did so I only had ten cigs in four days. For me that is super awesome.

We both had a rough night's sleep due to no before bed smoke and today was going well enough. Went to the local vape store and picked up some Skittle flavored just for my Hades and the gal up there rebuilt my atomizer with dual twisted coils and new wick. What a huge difference.

Well the locking ring kept getting stuck on the Hades and as I just got it back together my co-worker came waddling by and knocked it off the table and dented the Hades really bad and I cannot get the lock ring unstuck yet again. It is really difficult to get the battery out and almost impossible to get it back together. But the dang lock ring is warped or something and now the Hades is unusable. So I had to get an Ego Twist like my wifes before I went postal on folks. Then I realize that my juice is for the Hades and is only 6mg. It has no hit at all out of the Ego so it was a rough day.

I still didn't have a cigarette though :)

Edited by N5XTR

Back-ups, back-ups, back-ups! And then have some back-ups! :D

I always like to have back-ups, but didn't realize the need for secondary back-ups until I was away from home one day and my MVP's charge was low... grabbed an eGO from my bag, and it was DEAD... talk about a panic moment!! Thankfully, I had another eGo in the bag and it had enough charge to get me home! :D

Carry an extra tank of your choice and an extra coil (or two) as well... just to be sure you have all your bases covered! Dripping is good, but when you're starting out, it pays to have a tank loaded with higher nic juice for those stress-times...

I was going to mention backups but it hink you got the point haha

the car is always a good place for one, just in case kindof thing. glovebox or center console. I usually leave an ego with a bottle of juice in my desk at work with a bunch of coils and random supplies just in case I have time to build... more like if i feel like building haha.

At first I would baby my devices since I didnt have a lot but now that i have 4 set ups I can manage which ones I take out to more risky activities!

Good news, I got the Hades back in operational status :punk:

After vaping the morning with the Ego I got the lock ring unstuck with two pairs of channel locks.

It hits so good and satisfying the rest of the day went pretty good given the work load today.

:ball:

Great to hear!

My hades did that to me a few times... litteraly freaked me out. I had only tightened it too much in the "unlocked" position. which since you have the hades, you know that is the more anoying of the 2.

Just used some.... i have no idea how its called but basically rubber wrench kindof thing haha

Edited by christov11

Yeah I know what you mean, the rubber bottle cap wrench. I tried that with no luck.

For an update, day 3 was a breeze. Alternating the Ego and the Hades is working great.

Both are now loaded with Skittles flavor and I really like it. 18mg for the Ego and 6mg for the Hades.

Vaping has made quitting the Camels so easy.

:thumbsup: