What is your favorite?!

jeanrose770

All I have vaped for over a year is Endless Summer from Fuzion Vapor and all my wife has vaped in that same timeframe is ECBlends Peppermint. She uses 70og-30vg 24mg and Fuzion uses a 100% VG base and has no PG added except what is in the flavorings.

I lean towards fruit flavors but theres a certain aftertaste I stay away from... hard to describe.. its some that get too sweet in a ronchy way? i like refreshing fruits. been using peach blast since the begining (peach with a fresh finish) and I recently started mixing watermelon with a mint flavor tog et the same kind of effect.

Recently tried a dew drop but it is a little shy so I will be mixing it with more mint to get the sweetness turned down. the custard/bakery flavors i never really flashed on, neither did I flash on the tobacco flavors (not the memories I want to keep when vaping)

Theres a whole bunch to try, what you could do was to droip by your local vape shop and try a few out there. usually they have a few ego's with different flavors for you to test out!

I lean towards fruit flavors but theres a certain aftertaste I stay away from... hard to describe.. its some that get too sweet in a ronchy way? i like refreshing fruits. been using peach blast since the begining (peach with a fresh finish) and I recently started mixing watermelon with a mint flavor tog et the same kind of effect.

Recently tried a dew drop but it is a little shy so I will be mixing it with more mint to get the sweetness turned down. the custard/bakery flavors i never really flashed on, neither did I flash on the tobacco flavors (not the memories I want to keep when vaping)

Theres a whole bunch to try, what you could do was to droip by your local vape shop and try a few out there. usually they have a few ego's with different flavors for you to test out!

Almost every straight fruit flavor tastes like "fruit flavored candy" as opposed to the actual fruit itself.

yeah theres this aftertaste that I cant stand that ive found in almost ALL fruit flavors except the ones mentioned... i wish I could describe it but that would mean taking more hits of it... and it makes me cringe haha

Thats why I am completely hooked on the complex flavors that places like Fadora and Fuzion make.

Thats why I am completely hooked on the complex flavors that places like Fadora and Fuzion make.

I wish there wouldnt be such a problem at the border with bringing juice in. That way I would of went juice crazy ordering things online from all the different places you guys have mentioned!

Im still looking for my unicorn... i kindof know what it is but... cant find the basic flavor to go on....

True fruit vapes are a hard one to nail because most flavorings are artificial and used for making candy. I have found a few, very few, but always looking for them. ;) Some of my more popular flavors are Snickerdoodle, Buttered Popcorn, Spiced Apple, Apple Cider, Margarita, Home Canned Peaches and Watermelon. Other ones that are difficult to do a "true' flavor of are Chocolate vapes all have a somewhat artificial taste. That's not to say they are bad, just not "True" flavor.

Almost every straight fruit flavor tastes like "fruit flavored candy" as opposed to the actual fruit itself.

I'd agree with you B, with the exception of Fadora's Spiced Apple, Apple Cider, watermelon, and Home Canned Peaches. Those taste like the real thing. :)