what to buy

RICO1

I bought several tanks,batteries and to be honest either they leak or no vapor or etc etc...can somebody with knowledge on the matter advice me what product is reliable and won't leak and is ready to use,manger? Evod? So many types and well I need help in otder to be happy with one specific TANK AND BATTERY. THANK YOU

One thing I have learned on Vapor Talk is that vapor equipment and juices are truly a personal choice. What may be my favorite set up is not for everybody. You know the saying " different strokes for different folks"? Well that is very true in the vaping world. I can tell you what I have found to be MY favorite set up. As far as tank I prefer the Kangar Protank 2 with the Airflow controller. As far as the battery goes, before I got my Provari, I preferred the Vision Spinner 2. As far as my juices I have found that I prefer the VG juices. Since I started vaping them the 50/50 VG/PG seems watery to me. But like I said, that is just me. It took me over a year of trying different things before I found what I consider my perfect set up and now I'm happy. I still try new juices now and then, especially if I see forum members giving one high ratings. Just have fun with it. At least your not using those stinkies anymore.

Ty, we were visiting several online sites and the products that called our attention were the protank2 and another one that has a flow control,when it comes to the battery also the twist one....TY again for taking your time in replying we are getting those you mentioned and a back up ...

Protanks are decent tanks, IMO. Could get better but thats subjective. Cant go wrong with a protank.

Alternatively you could look at the aspire tanks as well. They do phenomenal but are a bit more pricey. Although im not positive if the aspire mini has air control.

Protanks are decent tanks, IMO. Could get better but thats subjective. Cant go wrong with a protank.

Alternatively you could look at the aspire tanks as well. They do phenomenal but are a bit more pricey. Although im not positive if the aspire mini has air control.

The Aspire Nautilus mini has airflow control. :)

I couldn't remember how to spell nautilus at the time, I just opted to not put foot in mouth.

My comment was just to be clear on which tank I was referring to as Aspire has all kinds of different tanks and not all have the airflow control. :)

So many toys out there and the intrigued of what if,,, but i see it like CHRISTMAS LOL the thrill of waiting to show up and unpack and just being a kid old enough to play with these things....Im realizing that it is about taking the time and not getting into a rush mood and just very patiently unwrap, build,grab oil bottle,fill and puff slow and taste,like a good bottle of wine, do we have options in oils? YES WE DO it's all about finding the right one... Enjoy and don't be disappointed if your judgment was not accurate. Bye bye