No flavor No vape

Different vendors are just that... different. Some have weaker flavors, and some have flavors that will knock you down. Also, with weak or no vapor, since you're use to 50/50 juices... you'll find many of the 80/20 juices to be weak in vapor, but they should produce "some". VG is your vapor producer... PG is your flavor and throat-hit. 80/20 juices should have slightly more flavor and throat-hit, and less vapor than your 50/50's

I'm assuming these are juices that you have never used before? If you are vaping a 50/50 juice and not getting much/any vapor, then there's a real problem with the juice (it's not what it says it is) and I wouldn't vape it any longer. I am very particular about the vendors I deal with when it comes to juice. I actually only deal with 2 vendors and I have been for the last 5 years. Obviously, there are more than 2 good vendors out there when it comes to juice, but I know the 2 I deal with have quality control in hand and one of them has an in-house chemist. I would spend some time researching those with whom you do business and would particularly stay away from mom & pop stores in general. good luck.

Edited by sloeginfizz

The one I'm having trouble with is Fuzion, I've heard great things about them and a fellow VT member always talks very highly of them. So you can imagine my disappointment! Oh well! I found one from 5pawns that is FABULOUS so I guess I'll stick with that! Thanks Folks

The one I'm having trouble with is Fuzion, I've heard great things about them and a fellow VT member always talks very highly of them. So you can imagine my disappointment! Oh well! I found one from 5pawns that is FABULOUS so I guess I'll stick with that! Thanks Folks

I also have had "hit and miss" juice from Fuzion. First time I received from them it was fantastic but last one had absolutely no taste even after steeping

The first time I ordered from Fuzion I fell in love with one of their juices so I ordered a bigger bottle when the first ran out. The second order somehow didn't taste the same to me and I didn't like it. Later on I found out that Fuzion changed the way they made their juice (PG/VG ratio), and that's why the second order didn't taste the same as the first. Not saying they're bad, they just no longer fit my palate and my preference for a 50/50 blend.

The juice I fell in love with was called 'OrangeZilla'. Five Pawns has Queenside, which tastes almost identical to OrangeZilla to me so now I get my fix with them. YMMV.

I also got Orangezilla, but haven't opened it yet. Endless Summer was a HUGE disappointment for me as I love strawberry Lemonade. Love Love Love the Bowdens Mate from 5pawns and the Queenside was OK but definately not a favorite...Has anyone tried Alice in Vapeland?

I also loved OrangeZilla as my favorite Fuzion flavor but then I found Time Bomb's "Julius" which was just slightly different and you know how juice is....it's ENTIRELY subjective ...... Fuzion just got inched out.....

I got some great flavors from My Freedom Smokes, 5Pawns is also great but more expensive. Never tried Seattle Vapor but will check them out, I'm always looking for new flavors...I'm assuming you are in the service?

My nephew graduates Parris Island next month, Thank You for your service...I've been vaping since Feb and I'm in search of an all day vape. Right now I rotate at least 3 flavors throughout the day. However I reckon that is better than analogs!

Edited by MSmom601

MSmom601, Good luck finding the right flavor! Even though I have not vaped for as long as you have I got lucky. My younger sister was vaping and I really liked 2 of her flavors. I went to the place she got hers and found 1 more. I was switching between 3 tanks all day and got tired of it. The flavors were all fruit flavors, so I mixed them all into my nautilus and have not looked back. Everyone who tries it says it is way too fruity and sweet, but it works for me! Now if I could just find a flavor for dripping, I would be set!

I've never tried dripping, however it seems interesting. I have been vaping fruit flavors and think maybe that is my problem. Since my tastebuds and sense of taste has changed maybe it is time for me to move from the fruits and try something else. I guess for now I'll be a habitual flavor hopper.

• 2 months later...

It can all change with the company and type of liquid that you are vaping. Liquids made with VG can have a different thickness of vapor as well as base flavor.

Personally I like the VG Liquids and am super happy with anything I have ordered from

Exoticseliquid. http://exoticseliquid.com

The pull is strong and the vape cloud is thick and flavorful. I have also just recently ordered from a company suggested by a good friend who has been vaping for a few years!

JuicyeJuice has some awesome flavors!!!

http://shop.juicyejuice.com