Need advice or help

Joelg02

Depends on how many ohms you want your coil at when you finish. Before starting anything, though, do you have an ohm meter? An APV should not be depended on to give you an accurate reading. That's the most important part to building your own coils. Safety first! :)

I just built my first RDA (omega). I used 28 gauge on a 3mm screwdriver, did 7 wraps, dual coil. IIt ended up being .86 ohms. You definately need an ohm reader so you can be sure your build is correct. I'd suggest starting at a higher resistance. A B&M built my first one at .3 ohms and it was unvapable (way too hot).

I just built my first RDA (omega). I used 28 gauge on a 3mm screwdriver, did 7 wraps, dual coil. IIt ended up being .86 ohms. You definately need an ohm reader so you can be sure your build is correct. I'd suggest starting at a higher resistance. A B&M built my first one at .3 ohms and it was unvapable (way too hot).

.86 seems a bit high for 28g duals. Maybe I am just too tired right now. Anyway, you should really get an ohm reader and go on youtube for build ideas. Rip Trippers has a ton of tutorials for different things like clouds/flavor/etc. All of my builds are between 0.3 and 0.08