Question- Battery Mod upgrade for a Noob

usedgum

Hello!

Decided to come to the experts after reading tons of reviews online. I'm about 2 weeks into quitting analogs, and already looking for a new battery. I started with an ego-t, but I'm not happy with the battery life or the power I'm getting from it. I realize now that I've started taking longer slower draws, looking for something with a little bit more in longevity and power.

So here's my question:

Joytech Ego-t 2 upgrade 1000 MaH passthrough battery (passthrough is a huge pro to me because most time spent Vaping is at home)

OR

Vision Spinner 1300 Mah

Any advice on other options, opinions etc would be GREATLY appreciated. I need anything I buy to fit my recent purchase of several Kanger Mini Pro Tank 2's (only trying to mod a little at a time due to limited grad student $ but I realize most can have an adapter added on).

Thank you in advance

Ha! Bebop beat me to it. I second the Spinner II for long lasting battery life, ease of use and just plain dependability. The Vapor Talk store has them for the lowest prices I've found on the web. As a matter of fact I'll be ordering a couple more in the very near future. Customer service is excellent too! :)

Very happy to hear! All the reviews are great, so I trust the real Vapers on this site, thanks!

There's one small glitch that you'll need to know. When charging, the charger will glow green in about 15 minutes giving the false sense that it's fully charged. Just unscrew the battery from the charger, put it back on and it will fully charge from there. Not sure why this happens but it's good to know about when charging. :)

There's one small glitch that you'll need to know. When charging, the charger will glow green in about 15 minutes giving the false sense that it's fully charged. Just unscrew the battery from the charger, put it back on and it will fully charge from there. Not sure why this happens but it's good to know about when charging. :)

VERY good to know. Thanks Buddy