Another contest for Fadora e-liquid from the Vapor Talk store

Tam

Here's another contest for another bottle of Fadora e-liquid from the Vapor Talk store. This contest isn't affiliated with the store, it's just a personal one where I buy the liquid and have it sent to the winner so everyone can play -- even new members.

The winner gets a choice of 6, 12 or 18 mg nic, the juice comes in a 70PG/30VG blend. You get to choose which flavor you want here: https://www.vaportal...quid-s/1859.htm

Guess as many times as you want. There will be more contests for Fadora juices as prizes.

What flavor is Compenstine (owner of Fadora) working on now?

Good luck! :D

Oh! I need to add -- since this will be coming from the Vapor Talk store it should be sent out tomorrow...or as soon as I can run Chris down to divert the order. :)

Edited by Tameiki

Yeah, I should be half-way to the store too :) But it's hard to pass up a contest...

Let's see... Comp was gaming... so what goes good with Skyrim? Margarita?

You're on the right path... :D

It's a perfect vape for a hot, sunny day.

One more guess, then I gotta run too...

Watermelon?

Although Comp's watermelon is the best I've ever had (and I've tried dozens from different vendors), it's a new flavor he's working on now. :)

Although Comp's watermelon is the best I've ever had (and I've tried dozens from different vendors), it's a new flavor he's working on now. :)

Ah, new flavor... well in that case, let me make a suggestion before I hit the road...

Raspberry lemonade!

Ah, new flavor... well in that case, let me make a suggestion before I hit the road...

Raspberry lemonade!

The idea of that one makes my mouth water. Maybe we should suggest it to Comp? :)

I like this gives me ideas for what people are wanting too :D As Tam said this is a flavor that only her and I have talked about. It is not one that is already in my line-up. :evil: I know Evil LOL

Shhhh! Don't give away too much or else they'll guess that it's guava, kiwi, honey dew, apricot, mango cider... :evil:

Grass Hopper Spit (Fadora Tobacco Blend) Moth Juice (Dragon Fruit and Citris Blend) Strawberry Waffles W/Whip Cream Chocolate Malt (Malted Milk Balls)

??? Hahahaha

Holy cow! Is that one flavor or three separate guesses??? None right, but... :D