New contest for Fadora e-liquid

Tam

Okay, we're going to have a contest for some Fadora e-liquid from the Vapor Talk store. This contest isn't affiliated with the store, it's just a personal one where I buy the liquid and have it sent to the winner so everyone can play -- even new members.

This means you, Jeff. :D

The winner gets a choice of 6, 12 or 18 mg nic, the juice comes in a 70PG/30VG blend. You get to choose which flavor you want here: https://www.vaportalkstore.com/fadora-vapor-e-liquid-s/1859.htm

Guess as many times as you want. There will be more contests for Fadora juices as prizes.

I have a love affair with different types of drip tips so I've gone over board and have lots. How many do I have?

Good luck! :)

And...we have a winner! PM me your address and which flavor as well as nic level. Shipping might be a tiny bit delayed as I have to go through Chris to get this out and I'm not sure if he's around today. At latest it will be Monday. :)

And...we have a winner! PM me your address and which flavor as well as nic level. Shipping might be a tiny bit delayed as I have to go through Chris to get this out and I'm not sure if he's around today. At latest it will be Monday. :)

Wooo!!

And I just stocked up on my favorite flavor last night... but I've been dying to try some of Comp's juices :)

I'll PM you shortly!!

THANKS TAM!

Wooo!!

And I just stocked up on my favorite flavor last night... but I've been dying to try some of Comp's juices :)

I'll PM you shortly!!

THANKS TAM!

I'll be putting up more contests for Comp's juices as time allows today so you might get more than one flavor to try. Comp has generously offered some from his store as well so stay tuned... :)