help me out here (newbie)

DeathFlows

sorry if this may be in the wrong section but, i just ordered this from fasttech and i wanted to know if these batteries will work and or fit with the maraxus clone i'm sure they are not the best batteries but i just want these to last me a few weeks to a month or so.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10006628/1630702-maraxus-telescopic-mechanical-mod-w-v-tank

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1141101-panasonic-cgr18650ch-rechargeable-2250mah-3-7v

I have had good luck with Slowtech... But Never Ever ever order batteries or Juice from them! Your order will be returned to Fasttech.

I just don't like the "hit or miss" factor with mod and rda quality. It could be an Infinite/HCigar grade clone, or completely worthless. I just stay safe and find the Infinite version of anything if I'm going the clone route. I don't know though, I hear mixed reviews on fasttech.

I hear nothing but stories of pain and disappointment about Fastech. Not to be jingoistic, but you'll be happier with US suppliers. They may get their inventory from China, but the customer service and shipping will be 100% better! IMHO :)

I hear nothing but stories of pain and disappointment about Fastech. Not to be jingoistic, but you'll be happier with US suppliers. They may get their inventory from China, but the customer service and shipping will be 100% better! IMHO :)

What he said!

Ordering from your country is always a better idea. there are many shops that are gonna courrier things to you also, its just a bit more research. Personally I tend to stick to my local shop since theyre good guys and Ive been there often enough that If i find something pricey i feel comfortable enough to bring it up. I always check between them and if I get stuff shipped since you have to take that into consideration. but for 5-10$ more on a mod or a tank (which comes out to the shipping for me anyways) I will definately go to them. if I have a problem then I show up with whatever I baught and its a question of customer service at that point. A lot of shops are new so they will want to have the best relationships possible.

IMO !