Nicotine Juice

First off, if you are asking a question like that, you probably should not be mixing juice yet. Secondly, no, a pre-mixed flavored juice that contains nicotine is considered "nicotine juice." Nicotine base is liquid nicotine combined with pg and/or vg in whatever desired ratio. This is used for adding nicotine to a juice that contains none. Essentially they are the same thing, but if you go in a store and ask for nicotine juice you're not going to get nicotine base.

i have not started mixing juice, i have started research into mixing juice. we all gotta start somewhere right? so if they are essentially the same thing and i get 6mg nicotine base and only use a few drops in a mix does that make my juice 6mg, like if i bought from a retailer and asked for a flavor with 6mg of nicotine?

Not really. If the juice you use to mix with is 6 mg, your finished nicotine level will be a little higher than 6, but probably not enough to really notice. If you're mixing with 0 nicotine juice and have been smoking higher nicotine analogs, your brain will be wondering where the nicotine is.

Actually, I take that back. Tired Brain Syndrome. If you mix 6 with 6, you'll get 6. I guess my question is, unless you want to dilute the flavor a bit, should you even bother? Maybe keep trying juices until you find that "just right" flavor.

Shadow

Researching "mixing" is way ahead of where you need to be researching right now.

From your questions you do not understand the basics of the chemicals that you will be dealing with.

I would first fully research the following:

What pg is

what vg is

what flavoring is

what nicotine is

what a "base" is as applies to eliquid

what a milligram is (mg)

What a millilitre is (ml)

How they are measured

That might be a really good post for the juice forum. I'm sure the folks there have good recipes and tips on technique --safety precautions, measuring techniques and the like.

My focus has been on lowering nicotine level, so mixing juice is way out of my skill set.

Shadow

Researching "mixing" is way ahead of where you need to be researching right now.

From your questions you do not understand the basics of the chemicals that you will be dealing with.

I would first fully research the following:

What pg is

what vg is

what flavoring is

what nicotine is

what a "base" is as applies to eliquid

what a milligram is (mg)

What a millilitre is (ml)

How they are measured

i have done this, those items were easy to research, my last tidbit i dont understand is nicotine juice which is why i turned to this forum for help, i am not new to vaping and have been researching mixing for quite a while now, have everything i need except nicotine juice, is there anyone that can help me with nicotine juice?

I dont know what you've been researching but the fact that you are calling it "nicotine juice" tells me you haven't been researching reliable resources. Sorry to be so frank. But before we go further in this thread you should move over to the DIY section and read up further and repost your questions after you have a basic understanding of the terms.

I have to agree with Bebop.

What you're considering can be dangerous. Especially if you're using a strong nicotine base and not following an appropriate safety regime. It goes right through the skin.

Talk to some DIY people. Once they feel you're ready to go, I'm sure someone can recommend a source.

I found a source right away on-line, but it's a way-high nicotine level. Higher than we're supposed to discuss in this forum. You'd have to work on it to get it to a manageable dose, and my heart would be in my throat the whole time. Hope it comes with handling instructions and lots of hazard labels.

Please learn, first, then do.