Started Vaping 2 weeks ago

Hello!

I just started vaping, I hate sitting through traffic in New York with nothing to do and getting more and more stressed by the day, so I decided to give vaping a try. I have to say I rather enjoy it, and am currently vaping some menthol e juice. I went out and got a variety of flavors, but I love the menthol tobacco flavor koolport I get from a local gentleman.

I recently ordered a Kanger aerotank mini, and have heard it is a great atty. Is this true? Anyhow, I am still relatively new and cannot afford the best equipment, so I bought a bunch of cheap attys for the different flavors off ebay, since the only one I vape regularly is the koolport. I look forward to learning from those of you who know what equipment gets the best bang for your buck!

Currently vaping with an eGo-T 1100mAh variable and kanger T3D atty.

Take it easy.

Welcome...

No problem using whatever equipment that works for YOU... we don't judge anyone by what they use (although there is a bit of envy some times, lol)... When you're ready to upgrade or need an opinion, feel free to ask... we've got lots of opinions, :D

One thing to be aware of, though... if you're using Plastic tanks, such as a Ce4, with your menthol juice, it will eventually cloud the tank or cause it to crack and leak. Pyrex glass tanks (like the AT mini) will perform MUCH better with menthol, cinnamon, mints, and heavy citrus juices.

Welcome...

No problem using whatever equipment that works for YOU... we don't judge anyone by what they use (although there is a bit of envy some times, lol)... When you're ready to upgrade or need an opinion, feel free to ask... we've got lots of opinions, :D

One thing to be aware of, though... if you're using Plastic tanks, such as a Ce4, with your menthol juice, it will eventually cloud the tank or cause it to crack and leak. Pyrex glass tanks (like the AT mini) will perform MUCH better with menthol, cinnamon, mints, and heavy citrus juices.

Thank you! That is some very useful info. I was also aiming to use the AT mini exclusively with menthol, but I will make sure to use Pyrex tanks for those other flavors as well.

Any recommendations as far as citrus flavors go?

There are several flavors that are considered "tank crackers," such as menthol, cinnamon, and some citrus flavors. Most vendors will make this very apparent when you buy juice from them, others print it on the bottle.

I'm glad that someone mentioned it here, because it was the first I heard of it.