Beer & vaping

Mirage, I welcome opinions as much as anyone.... However, your post doesn't quite fit in this thread. Not trying to be rude, just better suited for another area here.

Lol, he quoted Carter from earlier in the thread and then responded to it.....might think about uppin' your nic there fishguy. :)

I'm sorry fishguy... I didn't want to upset anyone. I was just agreeing with someone else... Please reread want I said. I thouht this place was friendly... I will just step back and shut my mouth from now on... I guess this might not be the place for me. I thought this forum was diff then the other one... Im sorry bud... I alasts looked forward to reading what you had to say...

Mirage, I must apologize. I didn't see the quoted portion from another member. That was my mistake completely. Sorry

Fish I derailed originally. It is a hot button issue with me lol. I hardly post here anymore because of it. I occasionally post still in the new member section but now even noobs are more worried about building a "triple octopus .2 ohm coil" as opposed to quitting smoking. I guess so to speak the board has left me and my fellow tank vapers behind and in most cases I have very little to add.

Fish I derailed originally. It is a hot button issue with me lol. I hardly post here anymore because of it. I occasionally post still in the new member section but now even noobs are more worried about building a "triple octopus .2 ohm coil" as opposed to quitting smoking. I guess so to speak the board has left me and my fellow tank vapers behind and in most cases I have very little to add.

I don't think that is the case. There are still a lot of Tankers here including my self... It still is my go to. I just like a little more when sitting around the house. It is that different strokes for different thing. Vaping is changing every day and you have found what you like and that is not a bad thing. Some just like more vapor than what a twist battery and tank can give. This is one of the reasons I started building my own tank coils. I have the convenience of the tank and the vapor production I want to stay off the stinkies. :) I started out with the cigalikes because that is we had at the time, but it always left me wanting more. Now I have what I like and stick with it just like you. :) Smoking has been around for a long time and always attracts new people. Vaping is not any different except it is, IMO, less harmful. I my self don't drink, but many people do it is a matter of personal choice. That's not to say I don't from time to time. You still a lot of friends here BC and we would hate to loose your wit and company. :)

I just started dripping, but I am definitely a tank guy! I think with the dependability of the newer (better) tanks, there is just so much less to go wrong. I don't have to ask nearly as many questions, I just fill 'er up and go! I run tanks all day in the car. I drive an average of 5000 miles a month. I can't do that and drip. There are already too many distractions with texts/emails/phone calls, and other stupid drivers out there! (I am including myself in that group)(I don't text/email and drive, but I get as many as 100 a day of each and I do read them, which is probably just as bad)

I think the mechanicals, and drippers has just became more of a hobby for me, not really to keep me from smoking. I do enjoy the richer flavors and thick vapor from the dripper, it just to me is an evening habit that is much like a drink and a cigar.