Suggestions for new member looking to get started

ikith

The Itaste v3 is good, but I suggest the MVP2 instead, for just a little bit more it will last much longer.

Same with the Protank 3, it's good, but a Nautilus is much prefered for just a little extra money.

In other words, that's a great setup, especially for a beginner, but what I've suggested would be a little bit better and give you a little better experience in my opinion.

Just depends on how much you want to spend.

I like the MVP 2.0, a lot... and agree 100% on that suggestion.

But, I also must chime in that I've no issues with my Kanger tanks. I recently had the chance to try a Nautilus, and didn't find it to be that much better than my AeroTank, especially considering the cost difference of the tank and the coils... but that's my personal view :)

For the money, I'd prefer an AeroTank or KPT2 over the KPT3. The KPT3 uses the same coils as the AeroTank, but the AT has an adjustable air-flow-control base, which gives you more control over the flow. I like the AeroTank and the ProTank2, as well as their minis. The AeroTank has a good hit and uses a dual-coil, and the PT2 (if you add an AeroBase) is just as good, but uses the slightly cheaper single coils. If you shop around, you can pick up 2 or 3 KPT2's (or two AeroTanks) for the price of one Nautilus. Also, the coils are ~1/3 the price of Aspire's, and last a couple weeks or longer, unless you're vaping high VG% juices.

While I can't chime in on the MVP 2 because I don't have one, I do have its big brother, the iTaste VTR and that works great! It might not be the best choice for a beginner, however.

As for tanks, I agree with Earthling. A Kanger Pro Tank 2 with an Aerotank base using single coils is very good and works extremely well. :)

I love my MVP2s. They are all I use. The fact that I only have to charge 2-3 times a week instead of daily is a big plus for me. They have the same volt/watt adjustments that the VV3.0 has.

I have a few standard evods that are my backups. Since they are feeling neglected and becoming depressed I may have to PIF a couple to a friend who only uses evods.

I have a few standard evods that are my backups. Since they are feeling neglected and becoming depressed I may have to PIF a couple to a friend who only uses evods.

I did that with my two black EVOD tanks... I wasn't using them, so I gifted them to my brother-in-law to get him started (along with batteries and other stuff I had laying around, collecting dust)... A week later, I won Brian's Pay it Forward and he sent me juice and a five-pack of SS EVODS :) I've managed to give away 3 of them, so I'm back to two... funny how that worked out... I guess I'm destined to have two EVODS? At least the SS ones match my Stainless eGo batteries better than the black ones did, lol