New here, Names VapeHappy

VapeHappy

Or Randall for most that know me.

Been vaping for a solid month now and I`m not going back to analogs. Digital is just the best, so many things to do and see, and vape. I smoked Ciggys for 20 years and then switched to cigars for the last 7 years, but I do not really miss them at this point. Right now I have a evod spinner and a PT2 and T3S and am looking to get a V5 asap. Been trying out allot of juices and realise I don`t know much, but this is so much more fun than being chained to a dog turd (You know, a cigar, :?)

Oh ya, I love Pbusardo, ha, ha.

Thanks,

Randall

Thanks Guys, and Girls.

Iv actually been reading the forum for about a week now, but I`m coming up on some (allot?) questions, gotta prioritize now.

Maybe some VT Juice, gotta try that. :?)

Cheers,

R

Thanks Guys, and Girls.

Iv actually been reading the forum for about a week now, but I`m coming up on some (allot?) questions, gotta prioritize now.

Maybe some VT Juice, gotta try that. :?)

Cheers,

R

Fadora juice from the VT store. You gotta try that! :D

Fadora juice from the VT store. You gotta try that! :D

Does it come in a high PG?

I`m a high PG kinda guy right now.

Mostly looking at Tabac flavors, but I`m open to others if I like it.

Got a few questions on juices, when I find time I`ll be posting them in the juice forum. :?)

Cheers,

R

Edited by VapeHappy

The Fadora juices sold in the VT store are at 70 PG/30 VG. Compenstine, the master mixer who creates these hasn't come out with a tobacco flavored one yet but his other flavors are amazing!

https://www.vaportalkstore.com/fadora-vapor-e-liquid-s/1859.htm

The signature line of juices come with real spices to add. His apple cider and spiced apple are simply the best! :)

The Fadora juices sold in the VT store are at 70 PG/30 VG. Compenstine, the master mixer who creates these hasn't come out with a tobacco flavored one yet but his other flavors are amazing!

https://www.vaportalkstore.com/fadora-vapor-e-liquid-s/1859.htm

The signature line of juices come with real spices to add. His apple cider and spiced apple are simply the best! :)

Thank you Tam, I`ll be having a look, I`m not above a good flavored vape in the wee evening hours.

I kinda like that you can flat out kill a sweet tooth with a nice Vape, :?)

Cheers,

R