Contest a la Tam

Tam

I tried this last night thinking we'd have some night owls but only found...one and a half. So, I decided to do another contest tonight but earlier for those of you who insist on getting sleep at night. :lol:

Let's see...what should it be this time? :evil:

With the US Independence Day just around the corner...what's for dinner in my household on that holiday?

I'll give you a hint right from the start. It's two different kinds of food for the main meal and a desert.

Since this my personal contest and not affiliated with the VT store or the forum, all members including admins can join in. You can guess as many times as you want. No limits until someone hits it.

The prize this time is your choice of a Vision Spinner v2 (your choice of color but charger not included) OR an Aerotank mini with a 5-pack of coils from the Vapor Talk store. You get to choose 1.5 or 2.0 ohms on the coil. :D

Let's have some fun!

Baked salmon and white cupcakes

That sounds yummy!

It's two dishes for the main meal like baked salmon and rice pilaf. The cupcakes for desert, except that's not what we're having. :)

This is not a guess!

We are having Fire Pit cooked Burgers & Hot Dogs, Home Made Potato Salad, and Watermelon. The hot dogs are made in store at a local deli, Ballpark can't touch these dogs. :D

I'm coming over to your place, Comp. What time's dinner? :lol:

I'm coming over to your place, Comp. What time's dinner? :lol:

Dinner is about 7PM Saturday, we have the Boat Parade & Fireworks show over the lake that day too. We all pile in the boat, take some fresh popcorn and drinks and go watch from the lake. It is always a good time. :D

Dinner is about 7PM Saturday, we have the Boat Parade & Fireworks show over the lake that day too. We all pile in the boat, take some fresh popcorn and drinks and go watch from the lake. It is always a good time. :D

We have a Wet & Wild parade here. There's a dry section, which not too many people go to and the wet section, which is crowded. The wet section is filled with people with squirt guns, water canons, all types of water shooting projectiles. The fire department also sprays people down as they drive by. People are nuts. There are all kinds of vehicles already staking claim to a spot along the parade route today. lol

steaks, baked potato and apple pie

You got one right. :)

Am I the only one online tonight :P

Looks like you and Comp but Comp's not playing. Wonder where everyone else is at?

We have a Wet & Wild parade here. There's a dry section, which not too many people go to and the wet section, which is crowded. The wet section is filled with people with squirt guns, water canons, all types of water shooting projectiles. The fire department also sprays people down as they drive by. People are nuts. There are all kinds of vehicles already staking claim to a spot along the parade route today. lol

That sounds like fun :D

Friday we will be heading to Ludington for their show over Lake Michigan and a day of swimming in the big lake.

Personally, I think Shrimp sounds pretty good with the baked potato... and I DO love ice cream!

Shrimp scampi. Mmmmm. Or shrimp tempura. That sounds good. And I love ice cream! :)

And you still have one right. :lol:

Edited by Tameiki