dual parallel coil with 24 gauge... button getting hot

idk about any one else but everytime i build one my botton button SOMETIMES get hot now its not everytime really far and few actually but it does i know my build isnt getting hot spots or getting shorted and im using good batteries either vtc4's of purple efest 35 amp. just seeing in this happens to anyone else? maybe im doing something wrong but it also happens to me friend.

.23 ohms 4/3 wrap with 24 gauge idk whee it would be getting a short at

it reads fine on my hanna clone and if there was a short it wouldnt let it fire, i only slap it on my hanna to check ohms and if possible shortage

Okay so here's the thing. A parallel 24g dual coil 4 wrap on a 3/32 is no where near .23

You should be checking every build with a dedicated ohm meter, not a mod.

With that build you should be closer to .15

Does this problem occur with any battery? If so, then like I said you're shorting out somewhere. Could be your atty, could be your mod, could be your coils.

Try cleaning your threads and then apply NoAlox (sp?) to the threads. Also, converting to magnets in your switch may help. I'm running ridiculous low ohms on my nemmy with no hot button issues.

Running .14 on my nemmy currently, stays cool as cucumber

What needs to be understood is that our mod tubes are the direct negative conductors. When threads are dirty, the negative electrons build up in the mod tubes and/or firing buttons. Clean threads mean cool hands.

What do you use to clean the threads, Josh?