Yuck!

bekah_mt

I've been analog free for one week today, and earlier today I noticed the smell of cigarettes on another person for the first time. I hugged an old coworker and couldn't believe how noticeable the smell of smoke on him was to me.

Can't wait to have the chance to share vaping with him. He doesn't know it yet, but he added to my resolve to never pick up an analog again.

Congratulations, you are over a milestone. I always knew folks could smell cigarettes on me but never imagined until like you I smelled a smoker for the first time. Wait until you come across an old pipe smoker. :P

I just have to say i hate the word analog, no offense. It implys that pv's are digital......?

Wouldn't combustion, combustible, burners, stinkys, or tobacco be a better word for traditional cigs.

I just have to say i hate the word analog, no offense. It implys that pv's are digital......?

Wouldn't combustion, combustible, burners, stinkys, or tobacco be a better word for traditional cigs.

tomayto tomahto :D

Right on.

I used to see vaping as a inferior alternative to smoking. I used to lean on that old "Its all about taste" crap. Well, got to the point I simply could`nt afford to smoke anymore ($200+/month?), so I tried vaping since my wife had been trying it (off and on) for a year or so. So I left the analogs cold turkey and now realize that I am never turning back. We`re both off the smoke, we both like the way we smell when we wake up in the morn. And there are so many options, so many flavors to try.

I now see it as a SUPERIOR alternative to smoking and while most will agree with me that that is what counts the most, I`m seeing it as another fantastic journey in life, that`s so much more ENJOYABLE!

And now, really now, it is all about TASTE!

PS, the wife has`nt had a smoke in the same amount of time (5 weeks), and that is doubly important to me. :?)

Cheers,

Randall