Crept around for awhile.

mikethevaper

So, finally I decided to join today. Kicked the analogs for about a month, but want to get into something better than my normal ego. So, I do have a situation, I started with a ec smokes started kit and blew a ton of money on it and was not worth buying the prefilled carts, then i bought a ego battery and ce5 tank, but the I already had to super glue the bottom back on. So now I want to buy something better, but being in college I have little money, $30 visa gift card and $60, to my name. I want to buy online though because the vape shops around upsell there prices a lot and you cant really get a good deal. But the actual cash I have is for food. But, I guess I could get a $20 visa gift card to add on top of the $30 I have. So, what is the best thing I could get, I was thinking about a K100 that I found for $25, but I don't like the dripping part, I'd rather have a actual tank. Then, I thought about the MVP 2.0, but its more money. I do understand the difference between a Mech mod and something like the mvp. Whats your opinion in the $30-$40 range?

The only reason to get a mod like the k100 IMO is to rebuild drippers. If you want a track stick with the ego or something similar. Mvp week work good with tanks but not necessary. Get an ego twist or similar.

The Vapor Talk store has the new Vision Spinner v2 for $29.99, which is the lowest price I've seen online. These are a very dependable battery (both version 1 and 2), that I use on a daily basis. Add an Evod tank and some replacement coils and you should have a very good set up for around $50 tops (that's if you already have a charger). The charger and AC adapter are separate. :)

Hi, Mike. Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure what kind of charge the Spinner takes, so I'd generally recommend you get the charging block with it. You woudn't want to risk ruining the battery on an eGo fast charger unless you were certain the Spinner could handle the same amperage. Which you'd have to factor into your budget.

The Spinner uses a standard 500mA USB to 420mA output Ego charger. Nothing special there but I'd stick with a Joye brand if you can get it.