new guy here with some questions.

Hey there everyone! I picked up v aping about a year ago and just recently bought what i thought was a decent pen. I'm afraid now though (at least the tank) is a piece of crap. The brand is called "emiss", peculiar thing is there isn't a removable tip. The tip is integrated into the tank as a one piece. And for the life of me I can't get the tank to come loose. It will make sense when I post a picture but I can get the battery loose but I can't get the tank off to fill it with the liquid.it worked for the first few times I had it to fill it up but maybe I fastened it to tight? I tried taking pliers to it but to no avail. I'm thinking now of just getting a new tank for the 650 ma battery. If someone could give me any pointers on how to get this sucked loose I would appreciate it! That picture is the best I can do.

post-31918-0-11068600-1403739901_thumb.j

Not all tanks have removable tips. That sounds like the case with yours. Try putting the whole thing into a freezer for about 10 - 15 minutes. Once the metal connectors cool you might be able to break the threads free. Put a rubber band around the tank and one around the battery to give you a better grip. If that doesn't work I'd suggest calling it a learning experience and then go buy yourself a more quality set up. The Vapor Talk store has some great Evod starter kits. :)

Time for some zen....

Use 2 post it notes, 1 on each part to give you better grip.

Press the 2 parts TOGETHER (yeah, opposite of what you would think) as you twist.

Well guys I have hooked it up to one of my vice grips and went at it with some pliers. Nothing. It's as if jesus himself has put a holy hand on this tank. I have some firecrackers for 4th of july. I think I know what I'm taping to them. Now that that issue is done anyone have any tanks they would recommend for something that would work with an e go battery?

Sorry you've had so many problems with your tank. If your battery is eGo threaded I'd suggest getting a Kanger Pro Tank or Pro Tank mini (the second version). They're known to be very cost effective and are very popular due to performance. Fairly trouble free as well. :)

When you're ready I would suggest getting a Vision Spinner or Vision Spinner v2. These are just the same as your battery now except they have the added variable voltage feature. You'll be able to use the Kanger Pro Tank and lots of other tanks. Anything that's 510 or eGo threaded will work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Little update!! I still have that crap tank..but I got a new one!! Picked this bad boy up! Vision Victory BCC 5ml eGo Clearomizer and it has done me great!! Plus it doesn't suction itself together ;) I will definitely be looking into something with variable voltage soon!! Thanks again everyone!!

Not to rain on your parade but keep a close watch on your new Vision clearomizer for leakage. Every Vision clearomizer I've ever used (and I've used nearly every one they put out at one point or another), developed a leak where I'd lose an entire tankful of juice -- eventually. Hopefully, this one will work well for you but watch it closely just in case.

Vision makes excellent batteries (i.e. Vision Spinner/Vision Spinner II), but their tanks generally left quite a bit to be desired. :(