rebuildable for my brass nemesis

Spyke_696

ok so my nemesis atm is rocking a kayfun and wile its perfect for my normal vape to get my nic im looking to get into blowing huge clouds. i think that would be epic i see it done on youtube and i wanna go into work and be like .....yep that just happened. my boss is a vaper and he trys to compete with my clowds. i tryed a sub ohm build with 2 coils in my kayfun ended up vaping a few puffs and the coils ran to hot and burnt my wick (cotton). so my question after my life story is what is a good rebuildable for my nemesis to get me blowing some nice clouds.

I was about to buy a zenith v2 at my local shop until they told me about a number of center pins burning up on them. The number one RDA running on up to 126w box mods up at my local shop are the authentic patriots. I asked this same question and patriot was the answer I got. You would need to be prepared to drill the patriot. The one downside the guy noted was a larger chamber giving less flavor. But I tried his and it was amazing. I haven't bought an authentic yet. I hope to here the pros and cons along with you on this one.

TOBH makes a nice brass atty that looks good. Solid cloud production. Also I just got a Raiju that I like minus the face that the cap is so small some drip tips stick out the bottom and hit the screws. But it knocks out massive vapor production with a .15 build.

The zenith v2 is a solid atty. I have the authentic n it's worth every penny. Just got a plumeveil also worth it. My tugboat rips pretty hard too. Huge "youtube" clouds are gonna be produced with 100 or 90 vg and builds at .10 or lower. If your gonna build that low I'd suggest buying an authentic against a clone. That patriot should be perfect for what you're looking for. Make sure you drill out the cap. Start small n work ur way up. Can't put it back in and duct tape looks stupid on attys. Lol. Just make sure you've got at least 25 amp batteries.

The zenith v2 is a solid atty. I have the authentic n it's worth every penny. Just got a plumeveil also worth it. My tugboat rips pretty hard too. Huge "youtube" clouds are gonna be produced with 100 or 90 vg and builds at .10 or lower. If your gonna build that low I'd suggest buying an authentic against a clone. That patriot should be perfect for what you're looking for. Make sure you drill out the cap. Start small n work ur way up. Can't put it back in and duct tape looks stupid on attys. Lol. Just make sure you've got at least 25 amp batteries.

Yeah, they did say the zenith v2 is solid to a point. But these guys are fabricating their own box mods. And I don't just mean putting together pre made shells. They made ridiculous ones. Kind of got a group together. One metal worker, one electric guru, one battery guru. They had them running at 126 watts out of two sony vtc5's. The guy told me his authentic zenith had the center pin burn out and they found the patriot held up to it the best. The thing is they are making me a box mod to my specs for a price I could not believe. I guess they got to liking me after making friends with them. They are nicer than a lot of the ones I have seen for hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

So the patriot is for my brass mech but its going to see its day in the sun on top of the box mod too.

I wasn't trying to bash the zenith. I know it IS a great mod and these guys probably pushed it past its limits which most would never do.

ill check all of them out now i got a question about bottles to hold my juice is there any nice bottles metal maybe to hold my stuff for dripping instead of the plastic ones the juice comes in

The drips are smaller so it throws my count off when using RDA's and the top where the needle tip and threads are get juice all over them so then when I go to re-drip I get juice all over my fingers. For me its just easier to use the dropper that comes with the juice bottles.

idk ill try it i like the idea and all ill let u know my exp. with it and im also ordering a rda after i find what one i like may as well try it id like to get some nice clouds plus i like the vape tricks and bigger clouds meens more tricks lol

The drips are smaller so it throws my count off when using RDA's and the top where the needle tip and threads are get juice all over them so then when I go to re-drip I get juice all over my fingers. For me its just easier to use the dropper that comes with the juice bottles.

I actually prefer the U Can because it's less of a mess than an eye dropper. No issue with getting juice on my fingers or anywhere else with the U Can. I can pump out a steady consistent stream of juice to cover the wick no problems.

Its a good little can don't get me wrong. I used it for over a month before I just went back to using the droppers. If your on the go a lot it can be handy. Im usually at work or at home, both places I have the luxury of being able to have my big 30ml bottle with me.

Wait it has a pump?

Press the bottom of it and it releases the liquid. not really a pump but it has nice feel to it

Its a good little can don't get me wrong. I used it for over a month before I just went back to using the droppers. If your on the go a lot it can be handy. Im usually at work or at home, both places I have the luxury of being able to have my big 30ml bottle with me.

got it. On the go it is very handy. It's also handy for those butter fingers. I have spilled a bottle of juice while dripping in the past

Thanks for the info!

Got the Patriot

14515493155_041865c46c_o.jpgimage by Richstag, on Flickr

Built a .4 ohm coil out of a single piece of 24g kanthal

14329049917_119affa66f_o.jpgimage by Richstag, on Flickr

I only caught the very edge of the cloud

14514400912_5cf324bff2_o.jpgimage by Richstag, on Flickr

This thing freaking rocks. Puts my trident clone to shame.

The flavor is awesome.

Doesn't take more than a second to get a BIG cloud, go longer it just gets more and more crazy.

Great finish too. I was expecting a coated look but you can see the brushed finish. Reminds me more of gun blue. Gold post is nice too.