TOBH modding

Joshuab3687

His flatbed is a portable HARP array. :D

That's HAARP. High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program. The program actually exists, but whether or not they can or are manipulating weather is up for speculation and debate. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I just can't bring myself to care. Lol

@L2VD, Comp and I got ours from Congrevape a while back. I think they were made by Infinite? Not sure. I dunno if Comp has had time to try and drill his post holes out, but mine are hard as... well, they didn't drill easily. I know "some" clones are made with a dif/softer maybe grade of SS.

Awww come on, our Gov is ripe for conspiracy theories... :evil:

LMAO Yours is more of a HVCDRP High-Vapor Cloud Density Research Program

Nope have not drilled any out yet. The one I'm using is working fine for my coil wire size ATM. Ours are 1:1 clones so by definition they are using the same grade steal as the Authentic ones.

I was trying to stuff twisted24ga parallel in but the center hole was to small. Took about 10minutes to drill them. I didn't have a bench or vise so I placed my foot on top to hold it steady and just let the drill do the work

You're better than me. Although, I will state like I did in the beginning of the thread, I was good and inebriated when I tried it. Scotch+drill+me= idiot to the 3rd power.