Go Kings Go

Sorry Jeffb, maybe it's just because no one has gotten up yet to share your enthusiasm about the Kings. I don't even know who they are. If it is football I have to be a Bulldog fan, I'm sure you understand that. But I will celebrate with you :animier: YA! KINGS :animier:

What's hockey? LOL I never got into watching. I went to a couple Reign games to see if I like it and was not a big fan. It's a cool game and I wouldn't mind going back to a reign game. But I would never spend the money to go to a kings or ducks game or take the time to watch it on tv.

It's hard for me to watch it. I love the physical aspect of the game, but the fact that I can't ice-skate keeps me from really getting into it or the nuances. I prefer games that are a little higher scoring. May just be ADD. Oh look, there's a squirrel! Lol

I hear ya. Even worse was the Brazil vs Mexico soccer game today. Final score..... 0-0

I hear ya. Even worse was the Brazil vs Mexico soccer game today. Final score..... 0-0

I don't do soccer. Just for that reason. As well as the fact that when one team loses, the fans destroy their own towns. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm a huge college football fan, but about the only thing I tear up when my teams lose is a 12 pack of beer and some tater-chips.