Briefcase type bag?

Good lord what are you trying to carry with you? LOL

Seriously day to day I just grab a battery and a tank and go. I keep a spare at work. What I have found is on vacation or extended trips on the boat I carry all my stuff in a leather toiletry bag that I have had since college. It fits a dozen or so batteries, a couple chargers, 125ml each of mine and my wifes liquid, extra coils, and all the stuff I need for the week.

HAHA I guess I am trying to bring an assortment of different colored batteries to go with the assortment of different colored tanks and then there IS the different flavors of juice. I know, a bit much hugh? But my pocketbook is getting so overloaded I can’t snap it anymore. I have 3 of the large cases full in my pocketbook so I figured I would just get 1 large case that can handle ALL of my choices. I don’t really want to carry around a shaving bag though.

Thank you Chris. This is just what I am looking for. I like the idea of bigger sizes but the ones I see are more for money and don't have the bands to hold the batteries in place or the zipper pouch for other stuff so I am going to get 2, 1 for the equipment and 1 for the juice. I like that it locks too. With Grand kids running around I can't be too careful.

Thank you Chris. This is just what I am looking for. I like the idea of bigger sizes but the ones I see are more for money and don't have the bands to hold the batteries in place or the zipper pouch for other stuff so I am going to get 2, 1 for the equipment and 1 for the juice. I like that it locks too. With Grand kids running around I can't be too careful.

Glad I could help :)

I agree with Chris, the Vaultz cases are nice. You can get them in store at Walmart in the Pharmacy section. They are located in the racks by where you pic up scrips. :)

Yup! They have some by the safe area as well (larger) and if memory serves me correct in the crafts area too.

I just picked one up. It is a decent case for the price, and snugly holds a mech mod. Can't wait to load up all my supplies and lock them up. Thanks for the recommendation guys!

IMG_20140615_123724_zps03137bb1.jpg