Fake or Not Fake?

I recently emailed FastTech to ask them if their Spinner 2s were Genuine Vision Spinner 2s. This is the Conversation and the response I got back.

Are these genuine Vision Spinner batteries or knock offs?

Normally we didn't sell fake items in our website,if we mark genuine then there'll be no fakes,thanks

Well it does not say genuine in the description so I guess they are not.
Patricia

We WON'T sell fake items in site although we don't mark as " genuine".Please trust us,thanks

Well what do you think folks, real or fake. I'm going with fake because I don't see the Vision Spinner 2 written on the bottom of the battery like the REAL Vision Spinner 2 batteries have. If they are real and they are selling them for a pack of 7 for $100.00 I will jump on that. They are about $33.00 each everywhere else I have looked.

I've bought 4 eGo batteries, two from local B&M, and two from online (not Fastech). Sadly, the two "fakes" were bought from the local B&M, and obviously, I paid more for each of the 950mAh batteries than I did for the pair of 1100mAh (only to add insult to my injury) :D

Does slowtech actually sell anything authentic? I'm pretty sure every mod and tank they have is a clone. Some are decent some are not. I personally wouldn't order anything from them expecting it to be real and I wouldn't buy any batteries or devices with internal batteries because of customs. I've heard several people that got their package and the batteries never made it. It's fine if you want some cheap tools and clones but I wouldn't expect to get more than you pay for. That's true with just about everything.

The pictures are real, lol. The Vision logo is identical but its just a picture. Can they use a real picture and not sell what they show?

The deals I see are $81 for 5 and $113 for 7. $16 ea in bulk? I guess its not that far off. I dont know that I'd trust it. It does say Vision Spinner II "style" bit the photos are of genuine Vision

Thing is are where are the vision spinners from? Unless they originally are made or assembled in China I don't see a place like fasttech importing them just to turn around and offer them at half of normal retail. Do you? It says style for a reason. They're clones. Just like everything else they sell. It doesn't mean it's junk. I've bought from them and didn't have complaints with my stuff. It's just hit or miss. Some of the drip tips don't fit many 510 tanks and some of the threads are junk or the buttons malfunction on mods. For some stuff though you get good prices that can't be beat. I'd just really recommend you never buy batteries or devices like these that have batteries inside. I see on facebook all the time people with packages they waited on for 2 months from fasttech only to have a note attached that the some items were seized upon entry.

Look at what they say the packaging is, if it says "Retail" and you don't see "Style" in the description, then chances are it will be Genuine/Authentic.

Examples

Package Type Retail (Authentic if the description does not say "Style")

Package Type Plain (Clone or low grade fake 99.9999% of the time)

I just looked at the Vision Spinner 2s they have listed and I would say they are clones. They only say Spinner II on the battery the Authentic ones say Vision Spinner II on them. The package is even stated as retail but the Battery is more than likely a clone.

I see what you mean, but notice the box in the pictures. I states 4pc they say it contains 5. They say Style in the description and Plain packaging. They could be authentic, but I would be wary of them being authentic. I have seem them use Authentic pics and it was not authentic when it arrived. That was the case with my Chi You clone.

I think the "style" is definitely the out also. That is a different group of batteries then what I was looking at. These do look more REAL but on Sweet Vapes site they have directions on how you can tell the difference between the genuine and not genuine. One thing is the genuine ones have very dark metal one the bottom where you adjust it and on the top where you screw the tank in. But they certainly did a good job of making these look real. I wish I could get 5 REAL ones for $80.00

Those are clones. The bottom spinner is not the right color. The actual colors they sell are are not real either to the device. They don't offer that high gloss green. I have the green authentic vision 2 spinner and it's not even close to that. I haven't seen anything from fasttech that originates outside of china and is authentic. They sell copies. They have no issues with selling copied goods that blatantly use the real logo and stamped numbers. The owners of v3tronix are trying hard to get them to uphold their copyright infringement claim on the flip mod, fasttech couldn't careless. Still, you can save money and get some decent clones if you shop smart.

Edited by SteezeOG