Just got a Galaxy S5!

And a free tablet through Verizon with my purchase. I did good. ;)

Now I need a case for it something heavy duty like an Otterbox but not as expensive. Does anyone know of a cheap but heavy duty case? I tried eBay but they're still like 30 bucks and I don't want to pay 30 bucks for a piece of hard plastic.

I dont think you'll do better than 30 for a quality case. Sorry, dont know

I didn't think so but it just couldn't hurt to ask. Oh well, if I can't find anything nice that's inexpensive it might be worth it to cough up 40 bucks and get an Otterbox.

Otterbox is a great case, but I've been buying MY.CARBON cases for my last few Nexus phones... I'm not sure if they make one for the S5, but they are really nice cases... soft silicone shell, with an armored carbon-fiber-based backing that protects the corners and back. The belt-holsters are of the same hard-material, and they have a built-in kick-stand for landscape viewing. I bought my last one for $15 on Amazon.

Congrats roxy. All I use is otterbox. You may pay a little more up front but you get what you pay for. My HTC is 2 years old and it looks like it just came out of the box