New tank idea?

My first clearomizer was some gas station "ego-t" I had for a week then switched to the mini kpt3 when I decided to stick with vaping but needed better gear (I thought)

I like the mini kpt3 so I bought another then tried the evod 2 bc ur uses the same coils...

I was thinking about buying a mini aerotank but feel like how could the hit get any better as far oxygen intake, so I just covered one if the 3 air intake hikes in my mini kpt3....ehh not impressed lol hit a little harder but no big deal

I would like to get a new tank, one that is better than the mini kpt3 and evod 2 (I can't really tell a difference between these two vape-wise, the evod 2 is a little longer)

Suggest a tank? Why that one? I'd prefer tanks to be "mini" so they are more flush with my battery (itaste vv 3)

Like Mtdobies, I love my Anyvape Davide minis but Anyvape changed them to use Aspire coils and not the KPT coils, they also made them .5 ml smaller. Don't know of anywhere you can get the Davide (full-sized) or the Davide minis that use the KPT coils anymore. So sad. They "fixed" something that wasn't broken. *sighs*

Not a clue, Ma. I haven't tried any of the new Davide minis that use the Aspire coils. If I'm not mistaken, the Aspire coils are dual coils and not the single like the KPT coils were, but I could be wrong. Haven't looked too much into it. I may eventually.

Okay, just went and looked again and it seems like these new Davide minis will accept a Kanger Pro Tank coil, you just need to take the top off the bottom part. It shows the difference in the pictures provide. Hmmm. Interesting.

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-bdc-mini-glassomizer-new-version/

Are you listening, Bcarter??? The tanks are still 1.6 ml. Can't remember if the original tanks were 2.0 ml or the 1.6.. Might need to give these a try.

Not a clue, Ma. I haven't tried any of the new Davide minis that use the Aspire coils. If I'm not mistaken, the Aspire coils are dual coils and not the single like the KPT coils were, but I could be wrong. Haven't looked too much into it. I may eventually.

The KPT3 and EVOD2's the OP is referring to are both BDC....

As for the AT mini, I've looked at buying one, but can't stomach the $26-29 price-tags, when I can buy KPT3 minis all day long for $8-9. The KPT3 minis have great airflow, IMO already.

Okay, just went and looked again and it seems like these new Davide minis will accept a Kanger Pro Tank coil, you just need to take the top off the bottom part. It shows the difference in the pictures provide. Hmmm. Interesting.

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-bdc-mini-glassomizer-new-version/

Are you listening, Bcarter??? The tanks are still 1.6 ml. Can't remember if the original tanks were 2.0 ml or the 1.6.. Might need to give these a try.

The 6 originals I have are 2.5ml and the new ones are supposedly 2.0ml per DV website but these were the V2 that still only used single coils.

The KPT3 and EVOD2's the OP is referring to are both BDC....

As for the AT mini, I've looked at buying one, but can't stomach the $26-29 price-tags, when I can buy KPT3 minis all day long for $8-9. The KPT3 minis have great airflow, IMO already.

The Anyvape Davide minis are selling at $11.99

Take a look at the link. They now say 1.6 ml. :(

They can have those. I have plenty of spare glass for my 2.5s. The ones I bought during the $8.99 "fire sale" are 2.0ml I measured them and thats what was advertised on those. I havent even looked at them since they went dual coil and if they are 1.6ml I will stick to my KPT 2s with Aero bases should I have a future need. The 12 I have should last a long time but I bet if I ever break one of the 2.0ml ones I will never find replacement glass.

And what happened to the larger glass tubes coming out to accommodate larger volume of liquid?

The Anyvape Davide minis are selling at $11.99

I just traded away my two KPT2 minis (single-coils)... but I might have to give one of the Davide minis a try... Everyone here seems to rave about them, and if they "can" use the KPT coils, that will make the purchase easier :)

Thanks! I'll double check with the site to see what size these are. :)

Its fairly non descript except to say they fit both the Davide Mini and KPT 2 which gives me pause since the Davide Mini 2.5ml is so much bigger in diameter