Missing mod

after my convo w/ Tam last night I think that's my next trinket. I've nothing against sturdy. Like the usb passthrough too. gotta admit i'm curious about the iClear 30s. I'm no fan of top feed but I just gotta try it.

The iClear 30s that came with my VTR was nothing but pure junk. Dry hits all over the place and I use 50/50 juice so it should've been fine. There are some who like them but they're rare from what I've seen. From quite a few others they also had the same experience as I did but they are the tanks that come with the VTR so it's not like you'll be out any money to try it. :)

Iclear 30s only downside I saw, was its a plastic tank. Its a great tank but the first time I cleaned it the glass had opaqued on me, etched from using cinnamon and fruit juice and that means it has to sit aside until I can come up w a glass replacement for it.

Bummer too I liked the tank.

The MVP came with an iClear 30, which is in my box with "parts" right now. A buddy gave me two iClear 16's which came with whatever Innokin product he bought (might have been an MVP as well?), and I tried one of them... it was a lot like a Ce4 in flavor and vapor... and lots of heat..., but WOW, it rolled through the juice! I was not impressed with it... After I used it, I cleaned it and tossed it (and it's sister) in the "parts" box too...

The only thing I like about the iClear 30 is the swivel drip-tip... but I can buy one of those for my Kanger tanks anytime I feel the need. Too bad the iClear drip-tips screw in... or I would have been using that tip on one of my KPT2's :) (yeah, I know you can get the adapter, but that's too much trouble, they look bulky/ugly, and I can get a whole drip-tip for about the same price as the adapter, probably cheaper)