Whats your view on a kayfun?

Tony8806

I am a huge fan of my Kayfun Lite. It is my favorite device that I have as of right now. I do enjoy the RDA's but for my daily use, Kayfun is the way to go. If you are cloud chasing then there is nothing that will perform like an RDA though. But the overall experience of a Kayfun is a 10/10 in my opinion.

I recently puchased a kayfun and its amazing. I would never go back to protanks or anything else.. I did LOVE my aero tank but as soon as i got my kayfun i can tell the difference. NEVER get burnt hits, EVER! Its just amazing. Amd much cheaper for coils rather than buying coil units for kangers. Thats my 2 cents

it sucks flat out i have 2 id trade you for something

Too bad someone will find this comment now and probably be too lazy to link it to the context in Joshua's post.

With a hobby that relies so heavily on forum research I wish people would be more specific.

I got my first one today. Washed it, built it. BAM!

Better than the Kraken, better than the RSST, better than the dripp................oh, oh wait.........

........Fogger V4 and Prometheus on the way. Drippers are a different category.

14306842342_1c962f2631_o.jpgKRG_2326 by Richstag, on Flickr

Here is my Kayfun Lite Plus made by SvoëMesto in Germany.

I love this thing. It is a solid and robust piece. It works tremendously. I have absolutely zero complaints.

The only thing I would like to do is either stonewash it, bead blast it or acid etch it. Also interested in the process on blueing stainless. Might have to send it out for that one.

I would try something like this on an RDA. I just watched a tutorial to see the results guys get. Does look good but I would never try it on the kayfun. Media blasting, stonewashing acid etching and etc is only superficial for the most part. Torching steel red hot until it turns black or blue is not a good thing from what I'm used to. I'm used to being super sensitive about ruining heat treats while grinding and buffing though. I have no clue how the steel on the kayfun is treated. Nothing against guys that do, it would just be against all I have learned and I wouldn't be able to. Unless it was just an RDA cap that was easily replaced.