Whats your TOP e Liquid Vendor?!

So far I have only tried 4 flavors from "The Vapor Chef" and so far all of them have tasted pretty good! I will rate what I've tried from 1-5

Frosty Blue Jazzberry - 5/5 (soooo gooood)

Pina Guava - 4/5

Caramel Apple - 3/5

Kerries Berrys - 3/5 (taste like yogurt cake)

Let me know your favorite ejuice vendors & flavors!

Since you like fruit flavors, you HAVE to try something from Fadora.

I'm currently trying out Craft Vapery's Juice of The Month Deal, And Classified Crisp is a watermelon/apple combo that's delicious, really hides the nicotine content well.

Fadora cake batter and Standard Cell Block Four are both REALLY good dripping dessert vapes.

I tried EC Blends, and one fruit flavor was ok, the other was horrid, I emailed them to see if I got a rancid flavor but they just sent an automated response that we all have different tastebuds and to order more juices from them until I got something non-rancidish. No thanks, especially with service like Fadora has, but EC isn't terrible just not Comp's level of personalized service.

Are you asking for the maker or the supplier?

My top 6 makers:

Vaping Monkey

Space Jam

Five Pawns

Fadora

Highbrow

Suicide Bunny

Edit: can't believe I forgot SB

Edited by Bebop12

Fuzion is all I vape right now and 99% of the time its a flavor called Endless Summer. It has probably been 4-5 months since I had anything else in a tank. Fits my taste absolutely perfect.

Hey Tony. Since I started vaping I have been experimenting with LOTS of vendors and juices. I am not through yet but I listed my favorites on my profile because the list is too much for the post space. Like everyone will tell you taste is subjective but those are MY favorites....so far. :yes

Anybody heard of the Coppercreek?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Copper Creek. They are still one of my favorites. If you are into heavier flavors, give them a shot. House blend and Voo's Broo are my recommendations. I wanted to mention them in my first post, but you said you were looking for fruity type flavors so I figured I would mention a couple others. I'm no sure how good Copper Creek is on fruity flavors, but I know their lemonade is good. That's the only one I have any experience with.

Edited by Bushwick