Innokin VTR Color Choices

I know the VTR is fairly new to the line-up from Innokin, but you'd think they would have more color options than Jungle Green or (fingerprint magnet) Chrome/steel...

I think I'd be more apt to drop $ on one if they offered them in the same Satin-finish Titanium Blue or Brushed-look Black, like the MVP. I guess my biggest complaint is that I'm not a fan of green, nor do I like things that have a mirror finish ... my OCD would have me shining it more than using it :)

I know you can get wraps for them, but I've never been a fan of "cutesie" (pronounced "tacky") vinyl stickers covering my new toys, lol

I sent an email to Innokin last week, asking about future color options, but as per my expectations, I've not gotten a response yet...

Does anybody else feel the same way about the lack of color options? Anyone have any insight as to when (or if) Innokin will offer up more options on the VTR?

I would love a matte titanium blue or better yet a deep royal purple. Lol. My fingerprint magnet is just that so I try hard not to look at it. This Saturday is a big vape meet in Denver where I'm hoping to see some vendors selling wraps that I can try on it. Wiping the fingerprints off is taking up all of my time... :D

I've got the Titanium Blue MVP... LOVE IT... and if they do the VTR in the same satin-finish and color... I'd be all over it!

I think the little bit of shiny chrome verticals, matched-up with that color would really look awesome!

Yeah, I've looked at the skins... but to me, it's like buying a car... and they only offer [insert color here] as a base color, BUT, for a small fee, you can wrap it in vinyl and change the color... I'd much rather have a base-color I can live with, rather than a "sticker" (at additional cost).

I quickly got over the fingerprint magnet finish on my vtr. It bothered me at first, but now it doesn't. Maybe because i hardly use it now that I have my Vape7 and Private v2 clone! :hope:

We are talking about the VTR mostly. The mvp has a few options, it could have more, but the VTR could really draw some people. I thought that if innokin was smart they would declare a limited release of let's say.. a brass and black VTR. Ya know, really hype it, let it "leak" that they are working on something kewl. Then sell them at super inflated prices, and then after a month or two drop the price down to normal. Like an iPhone

It's a tube mod and doesn't look at all like a VTR box mod. :)

I checked out the link, and the first thing I thought was "this isn't a compact box!"... I like the look of the tank, though... but coils are probably $3 each, lol. And the "knob" for selecting your settings looks exactly like the knob that adjusts tension on the strap-mechanism on my motorcycle's cup-holder :) Personally, I think it detracts from the sleek, tube-style look...

It's probably a good unit, but hardly the box-style, and definitely not as compact as the VTR!

And yes, I'm still holding out for a Titanium Blue VTR... or at least one in Brushed Black! C'mon Innokin... Start producing the VTR in at least some of the color options from the MVP line-up!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines