What setup are you carrying today?

Thought this might be fun to start an ongoing thread to post pictures or descriptions of your carry for the day.

Today I was on the go and could not have my heavy brass mech along.

I had my Kanger 600mah and Mini Protank III

Perfect out and about.

13969983738_9752a1e23d_b.jpgIMG_20140510_193137_edit by Richstag, on Flickr

Got home and swapped back to my 'stationary' set up

14203673062_07cbed3e51_b.jpgimage by Richstag, on Flickr

Still using the 70/30 VG/PG secret blend.

Hope this one keeps on going. It can get to be a lot of fun to see how people swap back and forth and why.

My MVP 2.0 stays mated with one of my KPT2's or my AeorTank... and that stays at home (which is also where I work).

When I go out, I carry one (or two) of my eGo-T's and one (or two) of my PT2 minis or PT3 minis (depending on mood and what's clean, loaded, and ready). Two eGos, two tanks, and some spare juice can carry me through a weekend camping trip with my Scouts... although I took four batteries last weekend to make sure I didn't fall short if one failed :)

I've been using the Paps X in 18350 mode for the past several weeks because it's one of my favorites. I really enjoy the switch on the paps x.

I also carry a secondary mod that I tend to switch out every few days, today it's the black copper stingray.

quartz_kfl.jpg

Awesome combos! This really helps to see whats out there for a new guy like me. I hope this one catches on!

Here is what I had along today.

14239767845_e85c343c87_b.jpgimage by Richstag, on Flickr

Same old.

Sparc, that is a sleek looking setup! Well done!

Vince, that stingray is killer and that coil build looks ultra refined.

Thanks, just pulled that one out actually and did this one. Previous one wasn't sitting up high enough for my airflow and would get too close to the post when I tried to pull it up...so restart! :P

28u5r9z.jpg

Btw, what mod is that on the left? It looks sharp.

Must be the new swiss army mod. Baha

Edited by mvince201

Haha, its an 1890 Opinel. I reshaped the blade, kick, grinds, handle, hand jigged the cherry wood with a file and its my beater work knife.

She's a work horse friction folder.

How is that new coil build? Thick gauge wire. I really wan't to learn about this. I have held off on trying because I really wan't to know what I am doing before I jump in.

Thanks!

I hear ya, and I do have a voltmeter and all the tools. My bud even gave me the cotton and kanthal to get me started and a trident. I drilled out the trident vents to 5/32 on my drill press so thats a start. I just feel like I am going to blow myself up.

I hear ya, and I do have a voltmeter and all the tools. My bud even gave me the cotton and kanthal to get me started and a trident. I drilled out the trident vents to 5/32 on my drill press so thats a start. I just feel like I am going to blow myself up.

As long as you are within the ohm limits of your battery and you have checked your coil and rda for shorts you are totally safe.

What drip tip is that Bushwick? Diggin it.

AFC ring is loose. It spins really easy. I jammed a small piece of paper between the center piece and the ring and now it's great. Other than that, I love it. :)

It has 2 AFC slots on either side with 2 holes for each slot. Lot's of air flow for those of you who want it.

Edited by Bushwick