Kanger tank question

It will never match a mechanical for vapor production...

Once you hold and use the V2 1600mah Spinner you will not call it a little Ego battery I assure you lol.

Oh yes they can! It all depends on what you have on the Spinners (v1). Using my custom HH.357 and 50/50 juice on my Spinner and I get more vapor than my Magneto mech mod with a KPT2 with same 50/50 juice, and the latter produces quite a bit of vapor. Now, if you're talking about an RDA on the mech...well, that's a different story. :)

If you have a smooth ring, but does not say KangerTech EVOD on it, you may have an EVOD clone? This is not a bad thing if it is... as the same EVOD coils should work perfectly.

I think measuring the capacity will give you a better idea... EVOD should be between 1.8ml and 2.0ml... MT3 is definitely larger capacity.

For conversion, 2.0ml = 0.406 tsp... 2.5ml = 0.507 tsp... 3.0ml = 0.609 tsp... so if the tank holds more than half-tsp, it is probably an MT3... less than a half-tsp, you've got an EVOD

Hey. I finally got to try to measure this tank.

When they are talking about capacity do they mean up to where I can't fill without liquid draing through center tube, or the entire tank?

Up to where the fluid would reach the bottom edge of the center tube.... the maximum, "usable" volume

Well that way I got 1/4 teaspoon which is 1.2 ml's roughly. So I guess it's an EVOD. Which is weird cause they sold it to me as MT3. It doesn't say EVOD on the tube so it's probably a knockoff.

Yeah, if it doesn't have EVOD etched on the outside, it's probably a knock-off... which is why they marketed it as an "MT3"... I'm sure "style" was in the description as well. I've seen a lot of EVOD knock-offs marketed as MT3-style tanks.... nothing wrong with them that would cause me concerns, but not genuine Kanger products.

As for 1.2 or 1.5 ml capacity... 0.3 ml isn't a lot of difference, and the coils would likely wick that much anyway... which I also, sincerely believe they include in the calculation of capacity :)

I have been in love with my Kanger Mini Pro 2's for some time now but I have a question about the Ohm's of the replacement coils for you vets out there. Is there a big difference with the resistance of the coils? I am using a VV VW Ego V3 Mega and have had good luck with 2.2ohm coils but if there are benefits to using greater or lesser resistance coils then I am up to the challenge!

I have been in love with my Kanger Mini Pro 2's for some time now but I have a question about the Ohm's of the replacement coils for you vets out there. Is there a big difference with the resistance of the coils? I am using a VV VW Ego V3 Mega and have had good luck with 2.2ohm coils but if there are benefits to using greater or lesser resistance coils then I am up to the challenge!

More than anything I think it's a matter of preference. My preferred is 1.8 ohms. I don't need to crank up the voltage on my Spinners as much so the battery lasts longer. :)

Battery life is the key... Lower resistance coils require less Voltage to achieve a desired Wattage.

I was using 2.2 Ohm coils with my MVP, and they drain the battery much faster than my 1.8 Ohm coils (using the same wattage setting), and I can tell no real difference in flavor or vapor between the two coils (at the same wattage).

For example: A 1.8 Ohm coil @ 8W requires 3.8V, whereas a 2.2 Ohm coil @ 8W requires 4.2V...