Rba build questions

Vaporized123

Hey guys i am very new to this forum ive been vaping for a while now and decided to take a step furthur into vaping and start looking for a rda kit with a mech mod ive done a ton of reasearch amd spent countless hours on foroums and ive decided im going to purchase the #cloudchasing kit from happyvapes.com ive looked all over and this seems to be the best buy so far i am looking for a setup that has medium clouds that are thick and okay flavor and is not a juice hog tell me what you guys think just please dont be rude i am new to the rba/rda world thanks-will

1. Copper/brass IMO looks better and has less voltage drop. Oh and they look better, 2. The amount of liquid you use directly depends on the amount of vapor you inhale which directly depends on the type of coil you build combined with the amount of airflow you are using.. Comprende?

Ok, I'll say it.

There is no way to read the ohmic value of your builds in either of the #cloudchasing kits advertised on bevapehappy.com. Hey do, however, come with a good charger and batteries.

It is imperative that you have a way to check your builds and a knowledge of battery safety. There are some excellent posts on VT that deal with both of these subjects. Please do your homework.

I am just getting started with mech mods and coil building myself and I can assure you that my first builds will not be in the sub ohm territory. Also, I will not stack batteries.

The peeps on this forum are excellent and will answer your questions. Be safe!

Thanks for the feed back guys i really apreciate it and sorry for the wrong url im disorganised haha and i have been doing a ton of reasearch for sub ohm and coil building what would be the best coil for a cloudchasing setup like this?

I'm sorry, and I don't mean to be mean, but if you're that disorganized I worry about your safety when you start building your own coils. Building your own coils, especially if you're going to sub-ohm, means you pay attention to even the smallest details.

The first thing you need to buy, even before you get the mod and cloudchasing kit, is a dedicated ohm meter. Then, you need to be sure you fully understand how to use it and what it means. After you get that down, then I would buy the rest of the kit. Just my two cents but it's worth much, much more when you consider the safety factor. :)