Need Some help on replacement tanks

Hey, so I quit traditional smoking 3 weeks ago and have been vaping ever since then. NO LOOKING BACK...lol. I currently have a Vapermate system. This is the one i currently have http://www.vapermate.com/900mAh-Deluxe-Blister-Kit--Limited-Time-Bonus-Pricing_p_799.html.

Now my question is, will the Kanger T3S clearomizer fit on this system? I don't have any room for trial and error, because I go to school in St. Kitts, and am looking to have some e-juice and clearomizer's sent down. The site I about buying from is bootleg vapors and they only carry that system.

Thanks!!

Awesome!!! Also I had a couple more questions. The system I bought comes with 1 disposable tank (cannot replace the coil) and 1 reusable tank. My question is: how the heck do you put e-juice in the disposable tank? It doesn't seem to have any moving parts to unscrew. My other question was, I vape about 1.5 mL a day, so how often should i be replacing my coil, and how long does 1 reusable tank last, until I need to replace the whole tank and not just the coil?

Thanks for bearing with my noob questions!!!

The drip tip unscrews from the top. When you fill it with e liquid, don't get any in the center tube.

Well see thats the thing. On the replaceable tank, the drip tip unscrews at the top, but on the disposable one it doesnt unscrew. I've tried with pliers lol.

ive had the drip tip on my first ce4 get stuck, it would spin with force but not unscrew. eventually I got the tip off but the metal thread ring came with it...lol

Yep, been there...

Also have one that would unscrew from the 2-3 threads that hold it, but was near impossible to PULL away from the tank portion... like trying to pull the cork from a wine bottle without a corkscrew...

If the disposeable one came prefilled, just vape it empty, then toss it. You may not be able to get the tip off without compromising the integrity of the clearomizer. The other one you have, should be able to unscrew the tip and fill with your choice of e liquid.

Hope that helps