Skinnier Aspire Nautilus

I am amzed by the Nautilus however it really isn't going to work for me on the job because the tank is so wide it requires the adapter to sit on top of the VTR. I use it at home with my SVD. The nice thing about the VTR is it slips in your back pocket while you're working.

If they made the tank just slightly smaller in diameter it would fit the VTR, any rumors?

I am amzed by the Nautilus however it really isn't going to work for me on the job because the tank is so wide it requires the adapter to sit on top of the VTR. I use it at home with my SVD. The nice thing about the VTR is it slips in your back pocket while you're working.

If they made the tank just slightly smaller in diameter it would fit the VTR, any rumors?

Rumor is you need a second job..skinnier Nauti . Thats funny !?,

That would be my go to for work. If they could make a smaller version that vaped as well as it's bigger brother I would be in heaven. It would suck down some juice though. Will have to keep a 10ml bottle around at all times.

They could call it the "little nauti"...ok ok bad joke

Speaking of what fits IN the VTR, rather than ON it (with adapter)...

Does the Kanger ProTank 2, PT3, or AeroTank fit properly in the VTR, or do they require the adapter?

I'd really like to get a VTR for it's compact, pocket-size, but I'm not a fan of the iClear 30 tanks that come with them, other than the swivel drip-tip that is...

Speaking of what fits IN the VTR, rather than ON it (with adapter)...

Does the Kanger ProTank 2, PT3, or AeroTank fit properly in the VTR, or do they require the adapter?

I'd really like to get a VTR for it's compact, pocket-size, but I'm not a fan of the iClear 30 tanks that come with them, other than the swivel drip-tip that is...

Yes all the above fits with no issues...yes the VTR is pocket sized, but heavy enough to pull your pants down.!!!..just sayin..

Yes all the above fits with no issues...yes the VTR is pocket sized, but heavy enough to pull your pants down.!!!..just sayin..

Sweet! Good info to have... now the VTR is tops on my list of next battery MOD purchase, since I have two KPT2, and one each of the KPT3 and AeroTank!

I doubt I'll actually "carry" it in my pocket, but would be nice to have something pocket-sized for quick stowing to have your hands-free, or something that will fit in my vest or chest pocket of my MC gear (upright, without an "antenna" to worry about)!

Sweet! Good info to have... now the VTR is tops on my list of next battery MOD purchase, since I have two KPT2, and one each of the KPT3 and AeroTank!

I doubt I'll actually "carry" it in my pocket, but would be nice to have something pocket-sized for quick stowing to have your hands-free, or something that will fit in my vest or chest pocket of my MC gear (upright, without an "antenna" to worry about)!

Have you seen the billet box? I'm dying to get my hands on one for the collection, the MC gear reminded me of it when I read your post. It's designed and fabricated by a guy that needed a "Chopper with No Saddle Bags Vape" although he uses another term (might have to sell him my slogan though)

OP Does the Anyvape Davide have a Mini version of the Nauti? I was thinking they had something sorta similar to what you're asking about.

Edited by charliestheman

Haven't seen the billet box... would love to though!

For things I "handle", I'm not a fan of mirror finishes like chrome, smooth stainless, or polished aluminum... which is why I'd prefer a VTR in black/chrome or jungle-camo/chrome. I love the look of the chrome on my bike, but it's all the right places, where it doesn't get smudges and fingerprints :) Otherwise, my OCD would have me rubbing a diaper over it, more than riding it!

Something to carry on the bike, in my tank-bib-pouch (VTR would fit nicely), or a handlebar mount would be nice... so I wouldn't have to worry about it falling out of my pocket... Maybe I'll just fabricate a tube with foam lining and a handlebar-mount for my eGo-style units? Done right, I could probably make a fortune selling them on eBay, bwahahaha...

OP Does the Anyvape Davide have a Mini version of the Nauti? I was thinking they had something sorta similar to what you're asking about.

The normal aerovape fits the vtr, no need for the mini that's for the ego pens.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines